14- Rantipole

Cusco province of Urubamba.

Madina trailed behind her crew members with her luggage getting dragged by Fox. She stretched her slothful muscles and glared at Bilal's back while he walked with a perfect gait meant for much leaner people than him. His feet were light on the floor like they were barely touching the ground.

He is a large man but the way he walks like a panther, he made his muscles more powerful and flexible. His luggage is also with one of the two men he's brought with him this time around. For what reason? Madina had no idea why.

Her eyes trailed to his behind and she felt herself smiling a little. He's got the perfect one with all the workouts and runs probably. That body won't just drop on him from the sky. It is definitely several years of workout.

They landed few minutes ago in Urubamba is Cuzco (CUZ) Airport and there were cars waiting for them already. She's so goddamn tired from having the longest weekend of her life that doesn't include partying, clubbing and jumping from one bed to the other or hotels.

All the members filed into one SUV leaving Madina behind with Bilal hovering around to make sure everyone is settled in except for his two men and one air hostesses that refuse to join her other team in the back.

They are all really svelte and can squeeze themselves in the back of the car like the usually do it seems but today, she is not having it. The air hostess's eyes fell on Bilal who frowned at the fact that she doesn't have seat with her friends for the first time.

Maybe because Fox was forced to join their little group this time around. Madina cannot exactly remember how it happens in Singapore but they were all comfortable then.

There are other two cars empty, his two men filed into one leaving one empty for Bilal to use. Madina watched as he beckoned the air hostess to him and she giddily went to him with her currant long platform pumps that matched her uniform combination of currant and white.

They were speaking in hush tone while Madina stood awkwardly in the middle of the tarmac with no destination. She intentionally refuse to join those air hostesses because she cannot promise not to strangle one of them before they reach the hotel. They've been annoying her.

"Miss Sambo." A voice called, it belongs to Bilal. Neither Fox nor Mahfuz calls her with that name so with a scowl, she went to him.

The air hostess is nowhere in sight and Madina had no idea where she went. Wasn't she standing with Bilal just like four seconds ago? Her scowl deepened when she thought: is she inside the car with him? That is what she's been meaning to do it seems. That was her sun all along.

Standing in front of Bilal, she stifled a yawn because she is dead tired and her eyes are droopy. Crap, she's forgotten about her sunglasses in the jet. Now she probably looks like someone who's drunk to their fill during the flight.

Bilal stared at her with such intensity that made her lethargic limbs knifelike sharp and serrated. She hollowed her already empty stomach so as to not react to the look that's always made her crawl to men's beds. Her action only elicited a loud grumble that indicated her hunger.

While other girls would've flushed, Madina merely sighed and grumbled gobbledygook beneath her breath. Did Bilal's lips just tilted to the side? She is not sure but when she really stared back at him, he was frowning with a long dent between his brows.

He cleared his throat and checked his Patek watch. "You're coming with me." With that, he stepped aside and waited for her to enter the car but she didn't.

"Why?" She crossed her arms beneath her chest then took a discreet glance at the car to see if that annoying air hostess is there. She wouldn't enter if so.