Author's Note!

ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH!! ALHAMDULILLAH!!!

There are no words to express my profound gratitude and happiness at this moment. My heart is overflowing. This marks my fourteenth completed book, and I couldn't be prouder. Everything is falling into place, and just when I was on the verge of giving up on this book, ideas flooded in, fueled by your messages.

I wouldn't be where I am today without your unwavering support and patience. I understand that waiting for updates can be frustrating-I've been there, dear readers, and it's certainly not a pleasant feeling. Yet, I also empathize with authors and their challenges beyond Wattpad, navigating another life amidst their writing.

I'm uncertain if I'll have another book to write this year, but as always, I'll keep you informed if there is. Thank you for your immense support; I genuinely, truly love each and every one of you-yes, even the ghost readers.

Thank you, my beautiful readers, for standing by me on this profound journey. Your unwavering support and dedication mean more to me than words can express. Together, we've explored the depths of emotions and explored the resilience of the human spirit.

Your presence, encouragement, and understanding fuel my passion to share stories that connect with your hearts. Your trust in my words and the characters I've crafted is the driving force behind every narrative.

I'm grateful for each one of you and eagerly look forward to our future adventures together. Until we meet again in the pages of another tale, thank you for being my companions on this literary voyage. Your love is etched in my heart.

And I adore each and every single one of you.

I'd like to thank Jannah for standing by me, listening to me rant about the characters that are not real, so weird. She's been there again and again and again, I don't have words enough for that girl. She has become more than just a friend and I cannot think of a better person to share this connection with. I loveeeee you forever girl Ferdeausee_

And Wattpad Girls, I don't know if I have much of you here with me but know that you all have a special place in my life because you made my journey here unforgettable and tolerable. Your presence, support and love means a lot even if I don't say it much.

Moral of the story:

I don't usually delve into the lessons within my books. If you pick up on them, that's great, and if not, we keep moving forward. However, I've written two books with a similar theme: "Poison and Wine" and "Dusk Till Dawn." By similar, I mean the two heroines share the same profession with slight differences.

I don't care about what people might say or are currently saying. We all have friends, family, or neighbors who are involved in something akin to what Madina was doing before reuniting with Bilal. But believe me, there is no judgment here.

All we hope for is for them to find their way back, to realize that path isn't the right one-though only Allah knows best. He knows why they were destined for that fate, but we all hope they will find guidance before it's too late.

Allah ya rabamu da san zuciyan kuma ya rabamu da muguwar kaddara.

I won't stop saying this, ba wayan mu bane. I've talked to lots of my friends and family about this and it disturbs me to no end wallahi.

Anybody that finds themselves on the right path, striving to be the best version of themselves, it is not by their own doing or their parents' doing, or anyone's doing. Don't even think of that. Don't think you are more special because of that because you aren't. It is Allah's design. He created them this way, and no one else.