10- Saudade

I need like fifty comments to update tomorrow, can we have that????🌚

Singapore.

Moseying her oiled hands from her thighs down to her legs, Madina hurriedly tried getting ready but she is never one to work under pressure. It is her alarm's fault though. When it rang, it was close to her so she threw it away and continued sleeping.

She doesn't want to give Bilal any reason to make her feel bad about herself. Mahfuz had emphasized about how he likes punctual employees especially when he is traveling. She would take it from anyone but not that brash guy that's comforted her few days ago.

Today is the day they were meant to leave Singapore for Nigeria. She's not ready to go back home but at the same time looking forward to meeting Mariam and also seeing her sister discharged from the hospital.

She hastily shrugged on her undergarments that consists of mismatched red heather - antique orange bra and panties from Fleur of England. Next was her wig, a thirty inch long coal water wave hair that reached her back. The front was curled to her forehead with a gel.

Madina applied minimum makeup since their flight is direct, she only smeared powder across her nose, lined her eyes with black and white graphic liner. Spending time with Mariam helped her sharpen her makeup skills. Black and white matches her outfit for the day.

Taking off her white shirt -embroidered with epaulets- from the hanger she's borrowed in the suite, Madina shrugged into it before pulling her legs through the obsidian fitted pants that snuggled her hips and butt

Taking off her white shirt -embroidered with epaulets- from the hanger she's borrowed in the suite, Madina shrugged into it before pulling her legs through the obsidian fitted pants that snuggled her hips and butt. Turning here and there to make sure it is fitted as though she was wearing it for the first time.

She tucked her shirt into the pants, tied her tie around her neck and smoothed down her hands. The iconic frost cap that is unmatched in style and authority, Madina smiled brightly at herself in the mirror.

She would like to give herself a ten out of ten, she's got the drill set.

Making her way out of the suite with her suitcase, she hurried down to the lobby knowing the cabin crew are already at the airport, Madina checked out of the hotel

Making her way out of the suite with her suitcase, she hurried down to the lobby knowing the cabin crew are already at the airport, Madina checked out of the hotel. She saw a glimpse of Bilal's back ducking inside a cab, she hid behind a potted tree so he won't see her.