He's a... what?

Day 27

You had been biding your time with Hawks. Keeping  your mind on Dabi while playing into Hawks' fantasy that you were falling for hun. Small kisses here and there. Cuddling. Sweet talk. Sleeping together.

The only boundary you hadn't crossed was actually sleeping with him. In truth, it was hard to do that. There were times during a make out session where the kissing got so passionate you nearly lost yourself.

The farthest you had gone was both of you being shirtless and that was it. You always brought yourself back. And strangely, Hawks was always okay with that. He was never very angry at you over it.

You always expected him to be angry every time you said no but all he would ever do is smile at you, kiss your head, and tell you "That's okay, only when you're ready."

-

"I have to go out for a few minutes, I'll be back. Wait until I get back to start fixing dinner okay, Y/N?" Hawks smiled and closed the door behind himself as you nodded and waved him goodbye.

As soon as you heard his steps fade away, you gave it 15 more seconds then your smile dropped and you ran to the bedroom. The windows were painted shut, shitty apartment style. You had been chipping away at the edges until last night when you could open it just a small bit.

With mere minutes to spare, you gripped the handles on the window and pulled it up fast. The glass shook and just as quick as you could get your feet out the window and planted on the metal frame of the fire escape, you heard the door fly open.

"Y/N!!" Hawks screamed as you slid down the ladder and started running as quickly as possible down the alleyway.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" You screamed as Hawks peeked his head out the window and looked around.

You ran and ran, taking turn after turn, trying to stay out of Hawks' sight as his shadow liked over you until eventually you ran into a large group of people.

They turned. Your heart raced with relief, finally you were going to get away from Hawks! You looked up, ready to plead your case until you realized it was a news crew.

You ended up right in the middle of a news conference in the city near UA. You backed away as the news reporters got closer, the questions becoming louder as they swarmed you.

"Y/H/N! Where have you been?"
"Were you kidnapped by the villains?"
"Who have you been staying with?"
"We're so glad you're alive, Y/H/N! Did you just escape?"

Question after question after question. Hawks eventually landed beside you and your head started to circle with the questions. The fact that your captor... er... second... kidnapper... was just putting his arm around you, pulling your head into his chest and covering you with his wings protectively. That was enough to blow the last fuse you were running on.

"Come on, people! She's recovering! I love the press but Y/H/N has been through a lot." Hawks said in a stern tone.

"Pro-Hero: Hawks! Were you tasked with finding her?" Another reporter asked.

You heart was racing so fast thinking you had finally gotten free. Now you were crashing. Your body was tired. Your head was spinning.

As you passed out against Hawks, he nearly went down with you not expecting you to lose consciousness. He picked you up bridal style as you began to fade away.

Without acknowledging the press any farther he flew into the air and looked down at you. "You really jumped the nest this time, baby bird." He said as he looked at you. "Don't worry, you're gonna be okay. Just relax, I go-"

"You're... a Pro... He..." You whispered as your eyes began to roll back until you eventually went dark.