Bargain

(So I wasn't going to update until the weekend but then I saw @ThatAnimeKiwi 's comment on the last chapter... and... well.)

ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ༄

You had no idea what to do. If you thrashed around he could drop you and you'd die, if you tried to fight him then he would probably just kill you and drop your body.

The red winged man took his hand out of their original crossed position and touch it to your cheek. He moved your hair out of the way and smiled with a devious grin, his fingers traced to your chin and lifted your head up to better look at you.

"You're not what I was expecting but you are quite beautiful. I might have to take you with me." He said with a low monotone voice. You pulled your head away from his hand, this only made him laugh. "Feisty. Good. It's no fun stealing something that's already broken."

Your face grew pale and you were about to say something when you saw Kurogiri's portal appear just above and behind the winged man. At first, you thought it caught the man by surprise but he had no trouble grabbing Tomura when he jumped out of the portal towards him. He was expecting it.

"Tomura!" You yelled out as a blue ball of fire singed one of the man's feathers. "D-Dabi!?"

Things were going from bad to worse. Tomura was caught. Dabi was injured but still fighting consciousness to try and save you. Kurogiri couldn't hold a portal from this high in the air, you heard them talking about it and if Dabi kept going... He... He could die.

The winged man dangled Tomura by his neck and began squeezing. At first it seemed like Tomura could handle him but when the man used his feathers to keep his hands away from him you panicked. You could let them die.

"Stop! Please stop it! Don't hurt him just let him go!"

"What do I get out of letting him or that blue torch down there go?" The man said as he gripped Tomura neck tighter.

You didn't know what to do. You were already here so... "Me! You... You can take me but let them live. Please... Please don't kill them."

The man loosened his grip on Tomura for a moment then looked at you. He took a moment before laughing with a smirk and using a feather to send Tomura back down to the warehouse. You heard Tomura scream your name as you watched him get slammed into Dabi.

You felt the man's arms wrap around you as the feathers around your wrist left. You looked at him as he grinned. "I think that was a good deal."

At least I didn't get surprise adopted again.

You thought to yourself as the man covered your eyes and began flying. You didn't know where and you figured that was the whole point of him covering your eyes.