Soft Spots (Explicit)

This chapter contains themes and acts that may not be suitable for some readers/viewers. Continue reading at your *OWN* risk.

ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ

"Dabi is gonna be at least a few extra hours and since I don't appreciate you blatantly ignoring me, I'll over step some boundaries and see if you respond to that." Tomura said as he stood over you.

You grabbed his hand, the one over your mouth, and flared up at him. You tried to speak but he only laughed as you attempted this and grinned.

"You suddenly want to talk to me now?" He shook his head. "Too bad." He tied some loose fabric around your mouth and lifted you up out of the chair, his hand resting on your neck now.

"If you try to run off or fight me, I'll decompose your throat. All I have to do is activate my quirk and you'll be dead." He muttered into your ear as he sat on the bed with you.

This is fucking ridiculous. What's his deal!?

Tomura took some more loose fabric from around the room and tied your hands together then blindfolded you. "I want to play a game, Y/H/N(Your Hero Name)," Chills tan up your spine as he used your hero name. The news never used your hero name and Dabi didn't say anything of it in case someone had tied you into your bosses agency.

"I'm gonna try and find all your soft spots." Tomura said as you felt his finger tips barely graze your neck. On reflex you leaned away and clutched your hands into fists, you heard Tomura laugh. "If you don't break in the next... Hour, I'll stop sending Dabi on those missions. I'm sure you've noticed the amounts of burns and cuts on him."

Manipulative piece of shit.

You scoffed behind your gag, you knew he was grinning. You could feel the smug look on you. Tomura got close to your ear again without you realizing and spoke.

"I won't go too far. I don't want Dabi to kill me or me to kill him. That'd make you hate both of us or worse, neither of us would end up with you." He snickered and walked away from you.

It felt like an eternity later when you heard the door close. It made you wonder what he had done prior to the door closing but your mind quickly went blank when his lips pressed against yours after he remove the gag. At first you were gonna push him back but the sudden passion in the kiss caught you off guard. So off guard you did notice his hand snaking up your shirt on your bare side.

By the time you noticed, his hand was already cupping around your breast. You pulled away from the kiss and put your hands up to his chest — you felt a bare chest with a surprising amount of muscle for a scrawny man like Shigaraki — as you took a deep breath trying to regather you thoughts. "Stop." You whispered in a shivery tone almost as if you had to force yourself to say it.

Tomura ran his thumb over your lips and laughed softly. "Why? The shivering in your voice tells me I'm already close to breaking you and we're only 8 minutes in."

You turned your head away only now noticing the burning in your cheeks. Tomura's snicker rang out again as one of his hands wrapped around your waist, his knee went between your legs, and he laid you back against the bed as he put your tied wrists behind his neck and buried his face into your neck. You tried to pull your hands back but only pulled Tomura closer.

He nipped your neck, making you squirm beneath him as his hands snakes beneath your shirt and graded your breasts. He squeezed but not hard enough to actually hurt you. His kissing was moving down to the collar of your shirt when you heard Kurogiri's voice from behind Tomura.

"Tomura Shigaraki, Dabi is coming down the alleyway. Wrap things up."

Tomura groaned in what can only be described as the most childish whine you had ever heard. He moved away from you and untied you, took the blindfold off, then finally he put his shirt back on and looked at you. Your face was bright red as he grinned.

"Be sure not to tell Dabi. If you do one or both of us may end up dying." Tomura laughed and left the room leaving you to cover your face in sheer embarrassment then scream loudly into a pillow.

You heard Dabi greet everyone with his half assed hellos and pained grunts downstairs. Minutes later, after gathering yourself back up,  Dabi walked through the door and collapsed. In a panic, you tried to catch him mid fall but ended up beneath him.

I REALLY WANNA GO TO BED TODAY. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME IVE ENDED UP BENEATH A MAN TODAY.

You lifted Dabi's heavy ass off you and dragged him to the bed. You began bandaging his wounds and while doing so continued to stumble upon multiple feathers. Red feathers. You tossed them into a bucket nearby and continued to doctor your personal heaters wounds.

ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ༄

Hours later during the middle of the night, you noticed the red feathers shaking the bucket. You thought this was just the wind and thought nothing of it until one slid out from under your and Dabi's bedroom door. You sighed heavily and picked the bucket up, heading to the exit door and barely opening the door you tossed them out.

The weird thing was that when you turned the bucket upside down, the feathers floated out slower than you would've originally thought a feather would. You were about to pull your arm back in when a gust of wind slammed the door open.

You heard Tomura yell out, he probably woke up from the door but that's when you realized that between the time the door slammed open and the time you opened your eyes again, you were in the air.

The feathers that took so long to float to the ground, had wrapped around your wrist and lifted you high into the air. When you got over being almost 80 feet in the air, you looked up and saw a man with large wings grinning ear to ear at you.

ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ༄

Words written: 1,078