Touya's Room

Inside of Touya's room, you only saw ripped wallpaper, an overturned bed, a desk in the middle of the room, and two paint buckets along with a dresser with opened drawers. It saddened you deeply to know that Endeavor, Touya's father, only saw him as some cheap prize.

You knew it'd be worse for his little brother has he grew but since you had no proof of his abuse, you couldn't do anything. You began searching through the desk drawers and under the table. Searching the mattress to make sure there were no zippers or cuts to hide a book or notepads. That's when you found it.

From the corner of your eye, on the side of the dresser drawer, you saw an outline in the wood. Upon further inspection, you saw a small hole inside of the outline. You pulled a pen from your pants pocket and stuck it in, wiggling it around and angling it, you pulled the wooden panel off and found a small journal attached to it. You pulled the velcro attached journal off then headed downstairs and waved Touya's sister goodbye.

~

When you got to your house, you isolated yourself in your room and began reading through the pages.

On the first page it was a daily routine. This went on for almost 20-25 pages before he noted his first day at U.A. High. He accounted for the classroom. His classmates. You had your own page though. In it, he talked about how in your first match against each other, you beat him but he didn't go into detail about that. He went into detail about how, when your helped him up, you had the biggest smug smile on your face that made his heart ache.

My blue hellfire held no chance to the brightness of her smile. It was like, for a moment, she drowned even the lingering shadow of my father's expectations out.

Reading that, your cheeks went red. You became hot. You pressed your hands against your cheeks and skipped to the second year. This time, he went more into detail about your match against him.

Y/N didn't seem as focused as she usually was but neither was I. We didn't nearly give it our all so when we were told to rematch by our teacher, we became more focused. At least I did. I have to say, pinning her to the cement wall of that fake home nearly made me lose. I shouldn't look into her eyes when we're fighting.

It's actually irritating how weak she makes me in those situations. Father got onto me for it as well. Mother tried to step in but like usually she came out with bruises. One Day, I'll leave this place and I will surpAss him. No. I will kill him and then no one will ever Be hurt by hIs hellfire ever again. If he ever touches Y/N.

After that there was aggressive scribbles on the paper and a couple old burn marks that soaked through a few papers. You kept your flustered screaming back as you kept flipping through the book. That's where you found the second to last entry that could've made you a villain in seconds.

Father became more aggressive today. The burn on my shoulder may heal but there will most definitely be a scar. I was able to save Mom though. That's all I care about. I shouldn't use my flames against him. It only makes him angrier.

Then the last that, before even reading, made you so upset. Why? Because you could see the smeared ink and dry wrinkled dots on the pages where tears had been. Within the first few words you began to cry. You felt his agony through the pages.

I can't do this anymore. I can't. I can't keep being terrified of him. I can't keep living in this household. I can't get my own job or apartment. He keeps me locked away and the only thing I looked forward to was Y/N. Now he's taken that too. His very image scares people but when she stood up to him, I knew she was going to become just like mother had I not done something. I hope she doesn't hate me.

You were about to close the book and lay down to wallow in your sadness when you noticed scribbled words on the back of the page.

I can't live like this anymore. I'm burnt so badly. Next time I'll be dead. I have to leave.

Your blood went cold and you sat there petrified at the  words you just read. You thought about when Touya snuck up behind you and gave you that eerie talk. About how he said he couldn't bare for you to look at him.

Oh God! Did Endeavor disfigure his own SON!?

~

Words Written; 811