Dabi: League of Villains

It had been a couple days since Dabi had met you again in the alleyway. He had made it "in" with the League of Villains without your knowledge and was following Stain's message. Or at least the underlying message of it.

The League of Villains had finished creating the Vanguard Action Squad for the soon to be raid on the "secret" training camp for Class 1-A and 1-B students. Mr. Compress, Toga, Muscular, Moonfish, Magne, Spinner, Twice, and Mustard were all stationed with Dabi but since Tomura only wanted to attack them where it hurts, — in their since of safety — Dabi was the only who would plan the attack.

It was a few hours before he said he would meet you so he was in quite the rush to make this go perfectly. Mr. Compress would be combing the forest of any of the three on Tomura's list. Twice would be with Dabi when he started the fire. Muscular would be unleashed to comb the woods and do as he pleased. Magne and Spinner would go to the sight and deal with whoever was guarding the student.

Mustard be go to the opposing end of the woods to start gassing students. Toga was in charge of getting three different types of blood for her quirk. Two hours to spare. Dabi ran everything by them one more time before getting the gear from the black market to their respective owners. That took an hour and a half. Dabi started rushing around and just before leaving Kurogiri and Tomura stopped him.

"What're you rushing around for, "Dabi"?" He asked in a sarcastically disgusting tone as he scratched his neck.

"I have a life contrary to popular belief, flakey." Dabi snapped. "I'm leaving."

"You better not be late to the attack."

"I'm not going to be. Can I go now?"

"Let's leave him be, Tomura Shigaraki. It's best not to pick a fight with your new allies." Kurogiri said.

Tomura huffed loudly and scratched his neck again before moving. "Fine. But if you're late next week, I will kill you."

Dabi rolled his eyes and left with 20 minutes left to get to your house and sprinted that way through back alleys.

~~

Words written: 374