One on One Talk.

It had been almost a week since your "disappearance" from the U.A. Camping grounds. Your boss, your mom/dad/guardian, and your friends had talked on the news begging you to come home or begging the villains that took you to let you go.

Bakugo has already been rescued and you all had been relocated to a different hide out meaning Dabi had gotten a new room and fixed it up within two days so that you would be comfortable. You hadn't talked to anyone other than him. You never came out of his room and you barely asked for anything other than maybe a hug every once and a while.

¥

Another week had passed, things were still relatively the same but you had noticed Shigaraki giving Dabi more missions. Longer missions. You noticed him getting closer and closer to the door to Dabi's room until around Thursday night, just after Dabi had left and everyone had gotten into their own things, Shigaraki dragged a chair to the door, opened it, and sat looking at you as you read a book.

You hadn't talked to him at all and you made it clear along with Dabi that you wanted no part in any sort of villainous activities so him sitting at the door was very strange in terms of relativity to you.

"So, what did Dabi and you decide on your villain name?" Shigaraki asked crossing his legs and leaning back with his hands in his pockets.

That subject he had brought up made you look at his smug face; mainly due to the fact that the subject he brought up was discussed yesterday morning behind a closed door in low voices. Shigaraki had been ease-dropping on you and Dabi's conversation that morning but for how long had he been ease-dropping? You huffed in annoyance and looked back at your book.

Shigaraki snickered and have a wide grin which you saw from the corner of your eye. "Was it Dabi's slave or Dabi's lapdog? Either would suit y-."

Without realizing you snapped back at him. "[Title of Your Choice] Malatrick."

"Not a bad one, surprisingly." He turned the chairs back to face you and straddled it as he rested his arms against the back rest. "Do you let him dictate everything you do? What you eat? When you eat?"

You shook your head in annoyance but he continued.

"Are you just his sex doll?"

"My god, do you ever shut the fuck up?" You snapped at Shigaraki as you covered your face. The minor thought of him being able to hear you moan both made you angry and embarrassed.

"Ohhhh so I'm right."

You grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "Leave me the fuck alone, you creeper!" You yelled at him.

Shigaraki caught the pillow, decomposing it then wiping his hands off as he looked back at you. "Careful. I'm just outside the boundaries of that flaming idiots room. Don't make me come in there or you will regret it."

You both stared at each other until you rolled your eyes and stood up off the bed and walked to the desk to draw and write. You had pretty much drowned Shigaraki out at this point but you tuned back in when you heard the door close.

Your first thought was that he finally got bored of picking at you and decided to leave, you thought that was true... At least until you felt a presence behind you.

You dropped your book/pencil and tried to jump out of the chair as quickly as possible but failed miserably as he wrapped his hand around your mouth and put another hand on your shoulder confining you to the chair.

Your heart began pounding in your ears as you look up at him and saw him smirking down at you. "I really don't like the fact this one on one talk is one sided, [Title] Malatrice."

~

Another question:

When I introduce Villain!Hawkes, do you prefer him to be laid back or rough yet laid back?

Words written: 681