Hazzy

Your whole body felt like a 100 ton weight, your head was extremely fuzzy, and to make it worse for some reason you could barely breath. When you looked around the room was dark and the only light was coming from beneath the crack of a door. You then realized what had happened. That man in the top hat!

You tried to stand up but only hurt yourself, only now making note of the ropes that bound you to a metal padded chair. It had a head rest so you were retrained by the neck as well causing you to slightly strangle yourself and cough through duct tape.

You looked around best you could, the room was dull and the walls were painted black. It was cold and you were left with your thoughts.

You remembered reacting to the man's presence when he jumped in front of you. It was so quick. You tried to pull back but you were mid air and collided with him. You remembered feeling a sharp pain in your upper chest and falling to the ground.

The wind had been knocked out if you and you had tried to recover but you hit the ground so hard that your lung felt like they had shriveled up. You rolled into your stomach and hid your face in the grass as you gasped in small breaths.

You heard feet fall in front of you and when looking up, you saw the masked man. He said something as he reached down to you and that's all you remember.

Regardless, you snapped yourself back to reality and shuffled around in your chair until you accidentally kicked the ground with one foot — both were tied to the legs of the chair — and fell over. This time, not only was the air knocked out of you but you felt something pop in your neck and you felt like your whole body was going to had just gotten shocked by an idiotic amount of electrical volts.

You heard a "what the hell" come from behind the door. Your heart raced as you worked to at least have one arm loose. You saw a shadow of feet beneath the door as a voice interrupted it's movements.

"Boss!" The voice yelled out. "I uh... That's Dabi's temporary room for whenever he's crashing here. You shouldn't intrude in another person's room!"

Dabi!? Touya!

You were about to sigh through your nose until you realized they were talking about him like he wasn't here. Your eyes widened as you heard them talk again.

"I don't CARE, Compress." The scruffy voice said as the original voice laughed nervously and seemed to get a distance away.

Wait.

You tried to scoot back away from the door as the doorknob turned.

No. No, no, no!

The door opened as light flooded in and you closed your eyes tightly in fear.

TOUYA, WHERE ARE YOU!?

~

✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿I Can't Breath.✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻

I hadn't realized I finished this chapter a couple weeks ago so here it is! Sorry for the cliffhanger I know I've been doing it a lot but I just rounded it up to a hanging end until I have time to write the rest of it.

Don't forget, if you want to stay up to date with the REAL information on the George Floyd protests; LOOK ON MY INSTAGRAM (Skylar.jayd) OR ON THE HASHTAG BLACK LIVES MATTER.

Follow this account for updates if you don't have Instagram!

Forgot to mention I also have a book to help you guys follow more of the current things happening. Look at my POV/Updates/Important Thing book with the eye on it!

Words written: 611