Home Sweet Home (S)

On the walk home, you kept going over what you would pack and what gear you should bring with you. Your hero suit wasn't anything flashy but you had multiple versions for different occasions; such as a swim wear, a winter wear, summer wear, and even a couple specialized suits.

~

After a short train ride, you made it to your apartment where you walked in cautiously not knowing if Dabi was already there or had already arrived or if he was taking a little bit to arrive. Taking a deep breath and collecting yourself, you walked on in and locked your door back. You went into your room and straight to your closet where you grabbed your suitcases and laid them on the dresser.

You saw something in the reflection of your dresser mirror but before you could examine it any further, hands wrapped around your head and in front of your eyes covering them. You got worried at first until a chin rested on top of your head.

"Touya?"

"I told you to call me Dabi, dummy."

"Can I call you Tabi?" You joked in a half serious manner.

"Do you want to get singed?"

You laughed for a moment before gradually going quiet and asking. "Can I see you now?"

"No, my hands are over your eyes."

"Dabi!"

He laughed and gave a heavy worried sigh before stepping back. "Promise me you won't be scared." He said in a sad manner before uncovering your eyes slowly.

Once you got your vision back, your eyes instantly shot to his scars. You thought you had just been seeing things a couple days ago when you reunited but... you hadn't. You began to tear up as he got a scared face and started to leave. "I'm sorry, I kn-"

But before he could leave or say anymore, you grabbed onto him and mustered together a sentence as you rubbed his scars. "Touya... Your Dad... Endeavor he... he did this? He..."

Dabi grabbed your wrist, his scared expression growing relieved as he realized you weren't scared of him. "Partially... the other part of it is my quirk... I got too angry a couple times and over used it..."

You frowned and hugged him tightly as he wrapped his arms around you and took a happy breath. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you... I'm sorry I didn't tell someone about your Dad."

"If you had, it wouldn't have mattered... He would've hurt you or had you disappear. I'm glad you didn't do anything." He said as he rubbed your back and rested his head on yours.

Both you and Dabi took a few minute to just embrace each other before finally sitting down on the bed and talking. Catching up. Laughing and joking. Then you remember what he said in the alleyway and your face practically popped into a red tomato. You looked away from him only for him to put a hand on your shoulder.

"Are you okay? You got really red all of a sudden." He asked in a concerned tone.

"I... I'm fine... I... Eh..." You hates being so flustered you couldn't talk but remembering his words.

I've been wanting to kiss you for a while.

"Y/N. Hey. Come on what's wrong." He badged with a slight childish shake of your shoulder.