Tomura Shigaraki

[[A/N:
Since this is a FAN MADE story and for the sake of plot I'm gonna be pulling a couple strings around Shigaraki's character. THE CHARACTER STILL BELONGS TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNER AND I AM NOT TRYING TO MAKE ANYTHING IN THIS STORY CANON (obviously). So that being said, I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!]]

Waaaatch for the quesssstion at the eeeeeend
And answer it
Please
~ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ༄~

Your chair shook a bit as Shigaraki was pulled away from it. Touya, Dabi, quite literally threw Shigaraki out of the room and as his flames heated up, you saw the absolute rage filling Dabi.

Shigaraki, the light blue haired man, laughed and rubbed his neck as he stood up. "Awe. What's wrong Dabi? Angry that I found your secret pet." He sneered.

"Don't ever touch her again." Dabi yelled as he got close to Shigaraki.

"I didn't think the sidekick that had went missing would've been here. I figured she'd be dead from one of our other guys. But kidnapping a sidekick? That's something I didn't expect you to do." He scoffed.

"Shut it, Shigaraki. I don't want you anywhere near her. Ever again." Dabi growled.

Shigaraki only laughed at this threat and grinned. "I don't want anything to do with the little shit. Just know that if she gets found here, I will kill her." He said and left with that.

Dabi calmed his flames and looked at Mr Compress who was on the other end of the room and Twice who was watching Shigaraki walk out. He scoffed at the situation and at Compress as he picked his things back up and went back into the temp room closing the door and taking your ties and mouth guard off.

"To-" You stopped yourself and corrected what you were about to say as you grabbed his shoulders. "D-Dabi what the hell was that. Who was that!? Why am I he-"

Dabi covered you mouth, his hand was still warm from his flames. "They would've killed you had you gotten in between them and their mission to kidnap that kid at the Camp. I had to get you."

"They kiddapped a tudent!?" You said behind Dabi's hand.

Dabi shushed you. "When I take my hand off your mouth you CANNOT scream, kick, yell, or try to do anything. Do you understand me? Shigaraki will kill you. So will the others. Do NOT give them the chance to do that."

You reluctantly nodded and grabbed his hand as he took it away from your mouth. "Dabi. What's going on?"

"I don't know. This is just work for me until I can figure out how to get an actual job or enough money to set us up for life."

"Dabi..." You said with a sigh. "You ca-"

He stopped your talking with a kiss and gripped your hand as he looked at you. "Don't tell me I can't do something with you. I'll do it anyways."

You smiled softly and chuckled. "What about my Mom/Dad/Guardian?"

"You can send them a note whenever we're safely away from Shigaraki and the others. Okay?"

You took a deep breath and smiled at him as you ran your hand through his hair. "Okay..."

"For now you need to stay here. Don't talk to Shigaraki or his lackies. Especially don't talk to Toga."

You nodded yet again and after Dabi used some hair cutting skills and dyed your hair, surprisingly well, you and him fell asleep together in his bed at the villain base.

~ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ༄~

I have a serious question in need of a response:

What do you guys think about a Villain!Hawkes arc in Playing with Fire?

Words written: 622