Meanwhile...

Two hours before your meeting with Dabi. (Location: Pro Hero Agency)

It had been a hard day at work considering what happened the night before. Meeting Touya — or as he now wanted to be called, Dabi — for the first time in what felt like a decade. You hadn't realized how much you had missed him. You hadn't even realized your own feelings for him.

When he kissed you. When he kissed you it felt like the whole world stood still. Like everything, for once, was exactly right. You felt whole. Happy. Nervous. You already missed his presence and that in and of itself drove you nuts. Tonight, god you couldn't stop thinking about tonight. Why meet at your apartment?

How'd he even know about your apartment? Does he know how to get in? Oh god... You hadn't cleaned up your room!

In the midst of your internal panic, your boss yelled at you. "Y/N!!" He screamed close by your ear.

You jumped out of your skin and nearly threw up as you toppled forward. "S-Sorry, sir! What were you saying?!" You jumped back to your feet and held back your lunch as your boss laughed.

"Nothing, sidekick. I just saw you standing there in a daze and decided you probably needed some help snapping out of it." He patted your head, as the father figure he was, and pointed to the personal work table by the exit. "We got some new jobs in. A couple are from U.A. High. Figured you'd want first pick."

"I'll check them out when I leave." You sighed as you talked yourself down from throwing up on your boss.

~

An hour passed and you went to the personal work desk and began checking out the flyers. Person Work was for Sidekicks to do by themselves with little to no help from their employers. It was so sidekicks could make a name for themselves without the Pro's being too close to them and getting all the credit and news coverage.

You had been reading over the U.A. High training courses help flyer but you were more interested in the U.A. High Wild Wild Pussycats intense training camp for the Hero Course students. All you would have to do in it would be to survey the surroundings, help students where you could, and have basic knowledge of woodland survival if something happened.

It seemed pretty easy so, after putting down the first flyer, you picked it up and dialed the private number of one of the Wild Wild Pussycats. After giving your information, you were cleared to come to the camp a day ahead of the students. This meant you would have to leave on Thursday, be there's by Friday, and set up and comfortable to start patrols on Saturday night.

You shrugged and told your boss, he sent you home 10 minutes early to start packing.

~~

Ya'll I'm busting through these chapters so fast just cause I'm so excited for the plot and shit ahhhhh.

Words written: 504