Dabi: Caught

"Im heading out to get some "stuff." Don't let Shiharaki into Y/H/N (Your Hero Name)." He told Mr Compress before walking out and heading towards some back alley stores that were trusted by the LoV (League of Villains or LV).

He was mainly just there to grab commodities, clothes, maybe hair dye, and some sedatives in case you got too loud or angry at him while you were at the base. He eventually got caught up in talking to some friends and watching a recap of highlights from the U.A. Festival. (I think I have the right timeline)

When he saw Todoroki, his heart grew warm and he couldn't help himself to smile a bit with his hands in his pockets. Soon, Dabi was heading back to the base down the back alleys and entering through the back door to the run down bar. That's when he heard the commotion.

"Shigaraki! Don't hurt the girl! Definitely hurt her!" Twice's voice rang into the back room. At first he paid no mind to it. Maybe it was Toga finally stirring up trouble for Shigaraki. She's always been too chipper.

He was about to call out as he walked in then he say the door to his temp room open and immediately spring into action. He heard you scream through your binds as he ran to the door and saw Shigaraki, his foot on the chair you were tied to and his hand dangerously close to your head.

Dabi locked his arms between both of Shigaraki's arms and pulled him back before slinging him out of the room and glaring at him as he got up.

Dabi's blue flames engulfing his hands, the soles of his feet, and his face partially.

__

Words written: 309

I f***ing hate the new late out for the toolbar on the Wattpad app.