Touya

"What're you doing here?" Touya's voice rang out as you adjusted yourself in his arms. Your hands pushed against his chest but he was too strong to push away from him much. "Don't you learn anything from being in dangerous situations?" He asked again in a soft voice, a sigh following.

You felt yourself start to tear up and your heart ached with every beat. "Touya..."

"I don't go by Touya anymore." He huffed as he rested his head on yours. You closed your eyes and wrapped your arms around him. Your bodies stress seeming to fall away as you buried your face in his chest.

"I don't care. I missed you. I thought..." You tended up and hugged him tighter.

"That my Dad has killed me? That I died on the streets?" He sighed. "I'm sorry." Is all he could say after suggesting that.

"Don't say sorry. I knew you needed to get out. I'm sorry I didn't help."

"If you had my Father would've hurt you."

"I hate him. He shouldn't be number two or even be allowed to father children."

"Yeah... I know." Touya rubbed your back and let you lean against him. "I missed you too, by the way. But, my god, are you a goddamn idiot still."

You laughed and started to looked up at him but he covered your eyes. "Touya."

"Dabi."

"Dabi?" You questioned.

"That's what I go by now. Dabi." He said with a soft breath before taking a deeper one. "Don't ask why."

"Why won't you let me look at you?"

"Because you're a heroes sidekick. If I let you see me, you could rat me out and if you did that I'd have to kidnap you and you have a good life ahead of you."

You laughed a little but then realized what he was insinuating. "Touy- (Dabi) Whatever. What... Exactly were you thinking about when you were staring at the screen about the Hero Killer. And then at me."

Dabi stayed quiet for a moment before sighing heavily. "I have to eat somehow. I have a big opportunity lined up. And as for what I was thinking about looking at you." He paused before continuing a moment later. "I was thinking of how I hit you in school. How I made you cry. How-"

"You didn't make me cry. Your situation did. Because I knew I couldn't help you. And the students that kept me away from you had no idea. I wasn't hurt at all and I wasn't going to eat you out cause I knew that could help you. After everything though... I should've said something. I would've fathered a friend that hated me than a dead friend or missing."

"I'm-"

"Don't say you're sorry." You huffed before running into a span of comfortable silence between you both.

You kept your arm around him as his right arm held your waist/upper back and his left covered your eyes. As time passed however, you felt something brush against your lips and your cheeks got red. You heard Dabi laugh a bit before he finally spoke.

"Close your eyes." He told you.

"Touya."

"It's Dabi, you idiot. Close your eyes or I'll singe you." He huffed causing you to laugh just a little in a bitter sweet manner.

You thought for a moment before doing it and sighing. "There. You better not do anything weird. Dabi." You teased.

You felt Dabi's hands retract from you, his hand over your eyes doing it carefully to make sure your eyes were actually closed. Then you heard a phone vibration. Dabi huffed and groaned before typing quickly making you impatient.

"What exactly are you doing? Arranging my funeral." You laughed. "I wanna open my eye-"

"Don't." He demanded before shoving what you believe to be his phone back in his pocket. "Just. Shut up."

"Ahhh. Rude!" You huffed as you crossed your arms reluctantly against your chest. You didn't wanna stop hugging him.

"I have to leave but..." You were about to protest his, soon to be, absence when you felt his hands go to either side of your neck and  rest there.

You froze in place and tensed a bit before hearing him laugh at your reaction. "Dabi..." You said under your breath with bright red cheeks as you grabbed his forearms in flustered confusion.

His hands moved up and rubbed your cheeks lightly before you felt his face growing closer until his lips brushed against yours. Your face grew hotter and hotter and your lips parted just slightly as if you wanted to say something but couldn't. His lips pressed against yours in a deep longing kiss. As if he was sure after this meeting, you wouldn't see each other again.

"Da-" You tried to speak but his kiss came again and nearly drove you nuts. Your heart beat out of your chest and your hands grabbed his shirt.

When he finally backed off, you heard him chuckle. "I've been wanting to kiss you since we were second years."

You were about to open your eyes when his hand repositioned over your eyes. "Dabi. Let me see you."

"I can't."

"Please."

"Not yet." He sighed but then gave you an exception. "I'll come see you in two days. I know where your apartment is — don't ask — so I'll be there before you get back from patrols. Okay? And I'll let you see me then."

"Okay." You said as you heard a screeching wind sound behind you. It seemed to idle as Dabi huffed.

"Cover your eyes for me."

"But-"

"Y/N."

"Fine." You replaced his hand with your own. Dabi then kissed your forehead and smiled against it before walking past you.

"Dabi!" You said before he got too far away.

"Yes?"

"...Be...be careful. Please." You whined.

"I will be." He said and after a couple seconds, you felt his presence disappear with the wind.

You heart seemed to cry because of his absence again. You felt empty. As if you were lost again. On the walk home with wiped tears away from your face.

~~

Words written: 1020