Dabi: Planning

The day after you arrived, Dabi was in the nearby forest talking with the other villains. Still having you on his mind, he pulled up a printed photo of you and raised his voice to the other villains in the Vanguard Squad.

"I am going to say this once. And only once. If you EVER touch this sidekick, I will have your head or if I can't have that I will make one hundred percent sure that the rest of your life is nothing but despair." He then stopped Toga and Magne from asking questions as well as shushed Spinner. "Why do I want her alive? None of your business. Compress. Come here."

Compress followed Dabi a little ways off from the camp. When they were out of earshot, Dabi handed him the photo and stared him down with the authority of a thousand kings. Compress was obviously intimidated by this as he perked up to show he was listening.

"I want her to come with us. You won't tell Shigaraki. You won't tell the others. She's mine. Do you understand, Mr. Compress?"

Compress cleared his throat and nodded. "Of course. Seems this little crush of yours is quite the woman if you're willing to go behind someone's back like Shigaraki's."

"Mm... You could say that. She's your first priority when we begin. Do you understand?" Dabi scoffed at him in a demanding voice.

Compress nodded. "But of course. It's rude to keep a lady waiting."