Epilogue - Part 2

In a time not long, long ago...

In a galaxy, not very far away...

Well really, it's only about a year later in London: October 1999

Hermione watched as Pansy turned her head from side to side, eyeing her hair in the mirror.

"This is the most ridiculous hairstyle I've ever seen. And that includes your fuck-ups in sixth year, Brown." Lavender scowled and Pansy continued without notice. "What a waste of a hair extension potion." She curled her lip and patted the massive amounts of hair, now twisted into buns on each side of her head. "We all look like we have cinnamon rolls covering our ears."

Ginny snorted and flipped through the magazine Hermione had provided them for reference. "Well, there's this picture with the braid wrapped around her head. Do you want to try that instead?"

Lavender peered at the picture over Ginny's shoulder. "Why is she always wearing white?"

Pansy scoffed. "Virginal white."

Hermione crossed her arms in front of her chest, feeling the need to defend one of her favorite characters. "I'm hardly blaming Princess Leia for the Madonna/whore complex. She's still badass. It's either white clothing from the first and second movies or the whorish metal bikini from the third."

All three women turned to face Hermione, eyes wide in interest. Pansy pointed a red painted nail at her chest. "You're holding out on us, Granger."

"It's October, you'll be cold!" Hermione protested. Seeing as the weather didn't phase Pansy, she added, "And look ridiculous."

"Warming charms," Pansy replied with a dismissive wave of her hand. "And I'll be the judge of how I look. Show me."

Hermione flipped through the magazine they used as a guide to style their hair until she arrived at the movie poster for Return of the Jedi.

Ginny raised her eyebrows. "Forget the white gown and cinnamon rolls. I'm wearing the whorish metal bikini."

"The fuck you are, Weasley. It was my idea."

"We're all wearing the same thing now," Ginny retorted.

Lavender took the magazine from Hermione. "Aren't there any other female characters?" she asked, flipping the pages back and forth to compare the varying hairstyles of Princess Leia's long locks.

"A few smaller side characters that hardly anyone will recognize."

"But the men have all these choices!" Lavender protested.

"Smurfette Principle," Hermione grumbled, becoming annoyed that their options were so limited. Dressing up had seemed fun at first. Maybe she should go as a male character and be done with it. Even Lavender couldn't get Hermione's wild curls to behave and form proper cinnamon rolls.

"What?"

"Never mind. I'm changing my costume." Hermione waved her wand over Princess Leia's signature white gown, transfiguring it into Mandalorian armor. After adjusting the fit, she conjured Boba Fett's signature helmet.

There was only one Boba Fett.