What Is Going On II

The next day Jimin woke up and showered then wore a white long dress shirt and a navy blue dress pant and formal shiny shoes then combed his hair back on the left side and had the one on the right side covering his eye lool I don't how to explain exactly but he was looking hot as f*ck.He also wore a nice chain, earrings and a navy watch.

He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled at how good he looked. He's definitely going to rock his first day at work snatching men and women left right and center with his handsomely beautiful self not that he want to but he can't help it.

That is how he looks lool

That is how he looks lool.👆
.
He got to work and even his boss was astonished by how good he looked everyone was literally drooling at how good he looked but he didn't care, he was there for work not love.
____________________________________

Later he knocked off and decided to go to a nearby restaurant to eat there so he won't cook when he gets home.He wasn't feeling like doing anything when he gets home but lazy around.

As he was getting off the taxi he saw Jungkook and that pale boy getting out of the restaurant and he tried going after them but they got into their car and left before he could get to them.

"What the hell is going on, am I hallucinating? I probably thought about Jungkook a lot that I now see him everywhere ugh" He decided to shrug what he just saw off thinking the people in the car are not his neighbor and Jungkook he's just hallucinating.

He walked to the restaurant as planned and ordered food on the go since he was no longer in a mood to be surrounded by people.

__________________________________________

"Someone finally decided to come home" Jungkook's mom said as soon as Jungkook came in. He hardly visits his mom, always busy with work.

"Yes I missed you mom, how is my mother doing?" He acted all cute he's always soft with his mom yet cold and scary at work.

"I'm fine and healthy as an ox what brings you here today?" His mom asked as she knows he never comes to just visit without wanting something or a particular reason.

'How do I even ask her about this? Where do I start? How do I start?' Jungkook thought for a second.

"Um mom is there someone out here whom you know who looks like me? Jimin- (His mom coughed) mom are you okay?" He asked worried about his mom suddenly coughing.

"I'm fine continue what you were saying" She sat down on the couch and motioned Jungkook to sit too.

"I was saying Jimin saw this guy who looks exactly like me, he even took a picture of that guy and that guy looks like my identically twin" Jungkook said and

Stopped for a second and looked at his mom's expressions and his mom looked suspicious very suspicious.

"How can I know of that guy you're talking about Jungkook, the only person I know who looks like you is you" His mom said faking a smile definitely not making eye contact with Jungkook.

"You have lived around here for a long time and know lots of people so I thought maybe you've seen him before. I'm going crazy I need to prove to Jimin that I didn't cheat on him but I don't know where to find this guy" Jungkook said hoping his mom will spill something feeling sorry that he's about to lose his happiness(Jimin).

His mom gulped and thought for a while before uttering any word.

"I wish I could help you son but I don't know who you're talking about" His mom said.

"Would you like something to drink baby? hmm it's so hot in here" she said standing up using her hand to fan her face.

'Oh my God what is going on this can't be happening after 24 years this happens, no they can't meet this is not good" she thought her hands trembling as she poured water for herself and gulped it all in one go not seeing Jungkook looking at her.

"Mom are you sure you're okay? " He knew something was going on but how to make her mom spill the beans that's gonna be a mission.

"I'm fine I'm just feeling cold I mean hot wuuu I'm getting old Jungkookie I think I need to go lie down a bit." she came up with a way to chase Jungkook away as she couldn't face him any longer.

"Okay mom if you're not okay make sure you call me. I'll be leaving now. Take care I love you." Jungkook said kissing his moms cheek before leaving with million questions in his head.

As soon as Jungkook left, his mom went to lock the door and made a phone call.

" Woman!! " she said as soon as the other person answered her phone.

" Woah calm down what's the matter with you?" The woman on the other side of the call said surprised by her friend's greeting.

"I thought I clearly told you to take him and live very far away from here, so tell me why is my son's boyfriend seeing him this side!?" She shouted at the woman.

"He's all grown up and I can't lock him up in the house anymore, he doesn't even live with me anymore, so tell me how can I stop him from going where he wants?" The woman shouted back.

"I don't know how but I did you a huge Favour so don't tell me crap and make sure our secret doesn't have to be known by them after all these years!" She shouted again getting frustrated by this whole issue.

"I have actually been thinking that we should tell them the truth, they are old now and they might meet coincidentally so and what will happen if they meet we'll be screwed" The woman said but Jungkook's mom wasn't about to listen to any of this.

"Jungkook is the only person I have left in my life you know how devastated I was when his father passed on, so please I can't lose Jungkook too. Just make sure your son doesn't set his foot here again bye!!" she said and hung up.
.
.
What do you think happened here?
.
Hii. Are you liking this one so far?