Forgiven

"Mommy, mommy! "  shouted Jungkook as soon as he entered his mother's house not even knocking. His mom came out of her room running thinking something happened or something is wrong with her son or Jimin.

"What is it my Baby, Are you okay, is Mini okay, is something wrong?" Mrs Jeon asked looking very worried.

"Nothing is wrong mom, I actually have good news, Jimin is pregnant, I'm going to be a father mom can you believe that." Jungkook exclaimed happily Hugging his mom.

"Oh my God he is, this is great news Kookie, I'm so happy, I'm going to be a grandmother and now you should finally propose like you was planning to Kookie." Mrs Jeon happily said cupping Jungkook's face, smiling from eye to eye.

And right at that moment Jungkook remembered that he hasn't been talking to his mom since the truth came out, he got too excited and ran to his mom to share the good news, forgetting the situation between them. His mom caught on seeing the frown on his face.

"Sorry I got too excited and crossed your boundaries, I didn't mean to." His mom backed away sitting on the couch looking at Jungkook.

"No I'm the one who drove here to come share the good news with you, I completely forgot that I was mad at you." Jungkook chuckled and his mom smiled a bit. "I forgive you mom.Being mad at you forever won't help us in any way." Jungkook said and his mom stood up and hugged him.

"Thank you so much Jungkookie and I'm sorry once again for hiding your twin from you." Jungkook's happily said and hugged Jungkook.

♡★♡★♡★♡★♡★♡—

"Taehyung I swear!" Yoongi threatened jumping up and down trying to reach his chocolate from Taehyung who was raising his arm up so Yoongi won't reach it.

"Swear what baby? will you kill your husband?" Taehyung asked in a teasing manner annoying Yoongi even more. "Taehyung please I was enjoying that." Yoongi pleaded acting  innocent and sad but Taehyung ignored all that.

"I want just 1 row baby though, you ate all of them and I ask for only one row and you won't give me." Taehyung whined like a little kid doing the same expressions Yoongi made and Yoongi rolled his eyes at him.

"If you eat it without my permission I'll divorce you." Yoongi pouted, folding his arms over his chest glaring at Taehyung.

"You're so cute looking like that omg" Taehyung cooed at his cute husband and took out his phone with his other free hand, trying to take a picture of Yoongi but Yoongi snatched the phone from him and threw it on the couch.

"Taehyung..." Yoongi whined cutely and Taehyung was taken aback by his cuteness wanting to squeeze him and kiss him right then and there.

"If I give it back will you give me some?" Taehyung blinked many times trying to act cute and Yoongi laughed but then stopped and shook his head at Taehyung.

"You won't wow since when are you so stingy babe?" Taehyung asked slightly offended and bit the chocolate like an animal causing Yoongi's eyes to go wide.

"Taehyung y-you ate it." Yoongi looked at Taehyung Genuinely hurt and Tae saw it and became scared instantly. "Baby I'm sorry I didn't think you'll react this way... I... No why are you crying.. Listen I'll buy all of them in the shops for you then please calm down." Taehyung tried but Yoongi glared at him with his teary eyes before stomping his feet angrily and walking away. Leaving a shocked Taehyung behind.

Taehyung tried opening their bedroom door but it was locked from inside and he gasped not believing that Yoongi is really upset. "Bab-" He tried saying but Yoongi cut him short "Go away!" He shouted and Taehyung gasped even more backing away from the door.

♡★♡★♡★♡★♡★♡—

"Bro why is Yoongi looking like an angry kitten today?" Jungkook asked stealing glances at Yoongi who was glaring at Taehyung from time to time, eating a cake aggressively.

"So I got home from work and found him eating a chocolate bar while watching some drama and I asked for some and he refused, I thought he was joking, so I snatched it and raised it in the air since he tried to take it back and ate a tiny bite, he suddenly cried and went to lock himself in the room." Taehyung explained his eyes not leaving Yoongi who was with Jimin a little away from them.

"So he's angry because of a chocolate? Wow and how did you two end up here wearing matching outfits?" Jungkook asked curiously, Clearly they are not talking, so how are they wearing matching outfits.

"About that..." Taehyung started.

FLASH BACK

Taehyung was sitting in the couch pondering about his husband's behaviour not getting it at all. "If you don't get your ass in the bathroom we'll be late you know" Yoongi said snapping Taehyung out of his thoughts. Taehyung looked at Yoongi who's lower body was wrapped in a towel, his hair damp, clearly he just finished taking a shower.

"Are you-.." Yoongi signaled Tae to shut it and Tae gasped looking at him shocked, rolling his eyes.

"Your clothes for the night are on the bed ready for you, you'll find me in the other room once you're done." Yoongi mentioned and cat walked to the other bedroom to go get dressed. Taehyung just stood up dumbfounded and went to take a shower deep in thoughts.

After they were both done, they walked to the car and Tae opened the passenger door for Yoongi but Yoongi went for the back sit and settled in there, Taehyung just looked at him shocked again. "It's gonna be a long night." He mumbled to himself sighing, getting on the driver's seat and drove off like a good driver not saying much.

END OF FLASH BACK

"Yea after I took a bite of that chocolate  he never spoke to me till now. It isn't even his favorite chocolate I don't get why he's so mad at me. Please let me sleep in your house tonight I think that angry kitten will murder me in my sleep tonight." Taehyung pleaded looking terrified and Jungkook couldn't help but laugh at him.

"You know tonight is a special night for me and Jimin. Sorry Bro." Jungkook shrugged and Taehyung sighed defeatedly.

"If you find out that I'm dead tomorrow don't cry for me when you could've saved me okay?" Taehyung whined and Jungkook gave him an unamused look, holding the bridge of his nose.

"No one is dying, just apologize to your husband okay twinnie... Anyways do I look good.?" Jungkook asked fixing His Tie and wrist watch and Taehyung gave him an unamused look.

"Of course you look like me, how can you not look good?" Taehyung said rolling his eyes and then looked for his husband who was now nowhere near Jimin or anywhere in the room.

"No you look like me." Jungkook argued.

"I was born first... Where is my angry kitten now."? Taehyung looked around not seeing his husband anywhere.

"He went to the bathroom can't keep your eyes off him?" Jimin suddenly said joining the twins.

"I can't live without him." Taehyung said heading to the bathroom, he found Yoongi rinsing his mouth not looking too well.

"Babe you good?" Taehyung asked and Yoongi finally looked at him. "No how can you ignore me for 30 minutes straight I missed you." Yoongi whined Hugging Taehyung's waist and Taehyung smiled happy that his husband is finally talking to him.

"I'm sorry baby you said I should stay away from you though but I won't leave you alone now and I'm sorry for the chocolate too." Taehyung apologized Hugging his spouse dearly.

"It's okay, I overreacted forgive me.. I don't feel too well Taehyung-ie I'm dizzy." Yoongi said Hugging Tae's waist tighter, resting his head on Tae's chest.

"What's the matter baby, you're worrying me?" Taehyung asked genuinely worried about his husband.

"I don't know can I lay a little in our car, we have atleast 30 minutes before the party starts." Taehyung nodded picking Yoongi up  heading to the parking lot,Wondering what's wrong with his husband, he was okay few minutes ago.

.
.
Your thoughts on the story.?