...

'Does he really like me? I thought he was playing?' Taehyung thought to himself entering Mrs Jeon's room looking at the heartbroken Jihyun, who's heart he unintentionally broke.

"You're still awake Kiddo." Taehyung said to Jihyun who quickly wiped his tears as Tae entered the room and  looked at Taehyung like he's the most beautiful thing he has ever seen in the world.

"I always sleep late, you're here to see Aunty.. I'll give you  space and stay outside." Jihyun said standing up to leave but Tae held his arm.

"So you really like me?" Taehyung asked him and Jihyun looked at him a tint of pink starting to appear on his cheeks..

"I-I you're married it's useless." Jihyun said and quickly ran out of the room.

Taehyung sighed and sat next to his mom holding her hand in his.

"Mommy they said you're okay, that you're stable then why are you not waking up, please come back to us, I don't want to lose you when I just found you." Taehyung said and rested his face on top of his Mrs Jeon's hand.

Suddenly his phone rang disturbing his moment with his mom. He smiled as soon as he saw the caller ID.

"Baby."

"Where are you, it's really late and unsafe out there you know."

"Something happened to mom and I'm with her at the hospital"

"What? Is she okay?"

"Yes she's okay don't worry, your voice sounds so raspy have you been crying a lot?"

"No I think I'll catch a cold, I didn't cry at all."

"Okay I miss you, I'll come home tomorrow morning"

"Okay I hope Mother is okay and I'll see you tomorrow, you know I- I didn't mean it when I said we should divorce right.?" Yoongi hesitantly said.

"I don't even remember hearing you talk about divorce forget it and get some good sleep. I love you." Taehyung said and a small smile was visible on Yoongi's face.

"I love you too take care." Yoongi said and hung up.

'Hahaha there goes my little hope' Jihyun said and softly closed Mrs Jeon's door and went to the bathroom to cry his heart out.

"Why does it hurts so much, it was supposed to be just a tiny crush." Jihyun said hitting his chest where his heart is.

The next day Jimin woke up and took a relaxing bath, when he was done he lotioned his body, ate cereal for breakfast and took a taxi to Hospital since Jungkook wasn't coming yet. As soon as he got there he saw Taehyung, Jihyun and Jungkook coming out of the hospital doors.

"Jimin?" Jungkook asked rushing to him. "How did you get here?" He asked in a serious tone holding Jimin's shoulders.

"I came in a taxi, I know you said I shouldn't but I couldn't sleep well not knowing how mother is." Jimin said and Jungkook sighed calming himself down.

"You got here safe so it's fine but this is the last time you're using a taxi okay?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded before he perked his fiancé's lips to calm him down.