Is This The End?

"After everything we've been through you do this to me? I'm out here pregnant with your babies and you do this to me? Huh Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin asked his eyes teary looking at Jungkook.

"Jiminie please listen to me. I'm not cheating on you. I swear, I could never do that to you." Jungkook said holding both Jimin's hands in his and looked Jimin in the eyes trying to convince the latter who clearly didn't believe him.

"Then why did that girl say the things she said?" Jimin asked and a tear fell down his cheek and Jungkook wiped it with his thumb. He hated this, he hated seeing Jimin crying and the reason being him.

"I found out who is the person who called me and her goal was to plant a seed of distrust in you. She wants to be with me but I told her before that I have you that's why she did this but I got rid of her, I fired  her I swear." Jungkook explained hoping Jimin will believe him.

" Really? " Jimin asked finding it hard to believe all that but deep down he knew Jungkook is all about him and would never cheat on him but the pregnancy was making him insecure so he had a little doubt.

"I would never cheat on you. You're all I need. I wouldn't do anything that will make me lose you." Jungkook assured and Jimin smiled for a second.

"Then why didn't you come cuddle me last night? I missed you and I was so sad." Jimin said his lips in a pout that Jungkook kissed away.

"I was scared you'll kill me." Jungkook said jokingly with a chuckle.

"Come on you know I wouldn't kill the love of my life." Jimin said playfully hitting Jk's chest.
.
.
.
The next day Taehyung woke up earlier than usual and took a quick shower then ate a bowl of cereal since he was hungry. He then left for work without looking for his husband nor caring about how Yoongi is or where he slept last night not knowing that the latter could hardly sleep a wink last night and he heard it all when Taehyung was busy washing up and eating making nose with the cereal bowl.

The latter had stopped crying but tears couldn't stop but fall from his eyes  again when he noticed how Taehyung had changed and was clearly not caring about him anymore.

"I thought he said all was well. He said it was okay that we can't have babies. He said he loved me irregardless. He lied, it was all too good to be true. I should've known better." Yoongi exclaimed angrily while glaring at the floor, endless tears falling down his cheeks that he tried to wipe away but it just kept on flowing like a river.

'I asked him multiple times to divorce me, I didn't mean it but maybe had he agreed then it wouldn't hurt like this. Why is he doing this to me why? I knew I'm not enough, that I'm a burden, I told him too but he convinced me otherwise but now he's changing on me, but I don't blame him, he deserves better.' Yoongi thought to himself, blaming himself for Taehyung's behavior.

"Maybe I should just pack up and leave." Yoongi said and then he stood up and acted on his thoughts, he was busy packing when a knock disturbed him. He dragged his feet to the door wondering who was it.

"Yoongi I missed you and thought I should visit I even came with snac-... oh my God what happened to you? Were you crying? Are you alright.?" Jimin bombarded the latter with questions as soon as he saw his red puffy eyes and how sad he looked.

"Heyy Jimin long time, I missed you too." Yoongi tried to sound cheerful but he failed drastically so.

"Come on you ain't fooling anyone here what's the matter.?" Jimin said leading the latter to the couch and they both sat down.

"It's Taehyung, he didn't admit it but I can see it, h-he's ch-... Cheating on me." Yoongi said his voice cracking at the end as he started crying all over again.