Forgiveness??

"Doctor what is wrong with him?" Jungkook asked worried about Jimin who suddenly Fainted out of the blue while they were busy doing unexplainable things.

"It's okay Mr Jeon no need to be overworked like this. He just Fainted because he's expecting and he hasn't been eating healthy food and his blood preasure is low. He should take good care of himself and the babies." The doctor almost scolded looking at Jungkook.

"What? Expecting? Babies? Doctor what are you talking about? I'm confused." Jungkook asked the doctor dumbfounded.

"What do you mean Mr Jeon? You didn't know that your spouse is pregnant?" The doctor asked finally realizing that Jungkook is clueless.

'My  Spouse that actually sounds so good, I can't wait till our wedding day. To make him mine forever and he's pregnant with our babies this is the best news I got in forever' Jungkook got lost in his thoughts but the gaze the doctor was looking at him with snapped him out of his thoughts.

"No and you said babies how many?" Jungkook asked very much interested with a smile.

"Two, it's twins Mr Jeon and Congratulations" The doctor congratulated with a smile but got startled by Jimin mumbling as he finally regained consciousness.

"Mr Jeonnie Jeon why did you stop I want to feel it deep inside of me" Jungkook quickly covered Jimin's mouth with his hand hoping the doctor didn't hear that. The doctor looked away and smiled a tight lipped smile.

"Jimin we are in a hospital" Jungkook announced and Jimin looked around and figured that out.

"Why? What's wrong with me? Why am I here?" Jimin asked worried about himself.

"Honey You suddenly Fainted, you scared me I thought I did something wrong to you my moon" Jungkook blabbered.

"You haven't told me why I'm here, why did I faint, I'm not sick right Jungkook? I can't be sick, I don't want to die and leave you, I still want to live with you for many years, we haven't even gotten married yet.I don't want to die" Jimin suddenly had a break down crying and talking about things that don't make sense.

Jungkook  looked at the doctor who shrugged his shoulders, so he had no choice but to try and calm his Fiancé down but as soon as he cupped Jimin's cheeks, Jimin grabbed Jungkook's collars and started shaking him violently.

"What will you do if I die, will you go and marry someone else and forget all about me? Will you forget all about us and move on.?" Jimin asked fuming shaking the poor guy violently by his collars.

"Honey calm down, you're not sick nor dying and I wouldn't replace you with anyone in this world, my love please let go of my collar or you want our babies to be fatherless?" Jungkook asked breaking the news to Jimin.

♡★♡★♡★♡—

"Taehyung..." Da Eun said voice hardly audible.

"Mom" Taehyung called out and hugged his mom. His mom broke down and cried Hugging his son tightly. "I'm sorry for everything my baby, please forgive me for not being in your life, forgive me for giving you away" Da Eun (Twins mom) begged for forgiveness not letting go of Taehyung.

Taehyung let go of Da Eun and she let go as well and lead him inside.

"Do you even love me?" Taehyung suddenly asked as soon as they sat down.

"I do I love you and I always came to visit just to see you" Da Eun assured not wanting him to think she hates him or anything like that.

"I don't remember seeing you at my home" Taehyung said truthfully.

"I always wore shades and a scarf" Da Eun clarified.

"That was you? But you let me live a lie all my life, do you know how much I always wished I had a sibling and surprisingly I had a twin whom I only recently met, you robbed me off knowing you and worse my late father. I can never have a relationship with him. And also you robbed me off having a sibling my twin, my other half. That is not fair" Taehyung poured his heart out saying everything that hurts him.

"I'm sorry Taehyung, now I realize how much what I did back then  because of sympathy hurts everyone. I'm sorry I wish I could turn back time. If I could I would" Da Eun apologized sincerely hoping they can all heal and find a way forward.

"What happens to my mom who raised me now? How do I look at her now? How do I move forward?" Taehyung asked, all these things were stressing him and he didn't know what to do.

"My sister and I agreed that she'll be your aunt as she is and we'll both raise you guys, Aunts are like second moms, so you can look at her like a second mom" Da Eun suggested hoping Taehyung doesn't abondon her and agrees to all these.

"Easier said than done, I'm sure my mom I mean aunt is hurting wherever she is. I'll figure out how to move on from here. I'm glad you're still alive and healthy, I love you mom" Taehyung said and her mom almost cried again hearing those words.

"I love you too my baby and never doubt that ever" Da Eun said with a huge smile on her face.

♡★♡★♡★♡—

"What babies?" Jimin asked touching his stomach already getting emotional.

"We are pregnant my love with twins, I'm so happy I can't wait to meet them" Jungkook exclaimed happily brushing and kissing Jimin's bump that's hardly visible.

"I'm going to be a parent Kook I'm so happy" Jimin cried happy tears pulling Jungkook to his chest Hugging him while sobbing.

"Excuse me I'll cry if I continue staying here, my wife recently divorced me" The doctor said and left the room.

"Aww poor him, he still loves her" Jimin cried even more feeling sorry for the doctor. Jungkook let him go and looked at him, his arms crossed over his chest, thinking about the Rollercoaster of emotions Jimin had for the past few minutes.

"Is this what I'll have to deal with for the coming 9 months, what a hard life that's ahead of me" Jungkook mumbled alone as he sighed. He turned to look at Jimin to say something but found the latter glaring at him.

He got startled and jumped a bit. "What's the matter now?" He asked hoping it's not bad assumptions or accusations.

"You got lost in your thoughts just now, what was you thinking about?" Jimin gave him a suspicious look. His tears already dried on his face like he wasn't bawling his eyes out just now.
.
.
Hii. :)
.
Your thoughts on the story.?