Twins?

"Am I going crazy or am I seeing things right now? I know I have been thinking about you a lot and missing you everyday but what is this" Jimin asked looking at them pointing at Jungkook then Taehyung not knowing who is Jungkook.

"Bro I'll leave you to solve this matter I'm going to surprise my husband he doesn't know I'm around, come next door once you're done" Taehyung said bowing to them and left.

"Jungkook I'm sorry I accused you without proof no I had it, without listening to you I'm sorry, you must have suffered all these days without me I'm sorry huh"

Jimin said wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck looking all innocent with his eyebrows slightly furrowed and his bottom lip poked out and Jungkook unwrapped them arms from his neck moving away from Jimin trying to act all tough but Jimin's cuteness was killing him inside.

"How could you leave like that without trace and I'm not Jungkook I'm Taehyung how can you not recognize that I'm not him" Jungkook said playing with Jimin.

"What! you guys look completely alike how can I know the difference but you smell like Jungkook and the mole under your lip Taehyung-shi doesn't have it, you're playing with me right" Jimin asked with eyebrows furrowed looking at Jungkook and Jungkook laughed at him.

"Look at you all confused it's me baby I missed you so much don't ever leave me like that ever again" Jungkook said pouting pulling Jimin closer and hugged him tightly kissing the top of his head.

"I missed you too Jungkook, I was dying inside without you." Jimin said Hugging Jungkook's torso Tighter too.

"Show me how much you missed me then" Jungkook said biting his lower lip looking into Jimin's beautiful eyes.

Jimin smiled and wrapped his arms on Jungkook's neck again, stood on his toes and kissed him. Jungkook held Jimin's waist pulling him closer as their heads were moving in sync as they shared a passionate kiss.

"I missed you so much Kookie and I'm sorry for doubting you. Thing is you know I hate cheaters and I couldn't believe that you would- ...

Jungkook placed his index finger on Jimin's lips shutting him up.

"Shhh it's okay I understand I would be mad too if I was in your shoes" Jungkook assured Jimin with a smile.

"I can't believe I ruined our dinner that day because of... wait that Taehyung guy how and where is he coming from you never said you had a twin? ." Jimin suddenly asked all curious.

"I met him today and I also can't believe how much we look alike. When I go back I have to ask mom about him I'm so nervous, what if she has been hiding him from me? " Jungkook explained and expressed himself to Jimin.

"You will be fine I'm here for you no matter what" Jimin said with a smile holding Jungkook's hands into his caressing them with his thumbs.

"Yes as long as I'm with you I'll be fine no matter what happens, should we go next door to officially meet him and the guy who's supposedly my boyfriend? " Jungkook said with a chuckle and Jimin just looked at him with a silly angry face and slapped his arm playfully.

"You're so mean" Jimin giggled "Let's go"
.
.

"Babe you won't believe what happened today" Taehyung said entering Yoongi's apartment.

"Wait you're back already did something go wrong?" Yoongi asked as he looked into Taehyung's eyes searching for his emotions but he was just fine.

"Nothing wrong happened but something bigger happened, I met my twin no my look alike no I don't even know what category to put him in." Taehyung said all excited.

"Stop playing you don't have a twin. You just love playing with me" Yoongi said rolling his eyes at his husband. Thinking he's playing like he usually does.

"Fine let's look him up on the internet I'm sure we'll find him Search Jeon Jungkook you'll see I'm not playing even his boyfriend saw us one time and he thought Jungkook was cheating on him with you" Taehyung explained trying to convince Yoongi but Yoongi just look at him  unamused and searched for the 'Jeon Jungkook'.

"I knew you was playing how can you have a twin?" Look is this the Jeon Jungkook you're talking about? "Yoongi showed Taehyung the screen and Hoseok was the one showing under Jeon Jungkook search bar.

" That is his secretary maybe he likes being anonymous." Taehyung tried to explained but Yoongi just wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck shutting him up with a kiss.

"Did you miss me that much already?" Taehyung asked in between the kiss.

"I missed you so Much hubby.I hate it when you leave the province." Yoongi said and continued kissing his husband but a knock at the door distracted them.

"Expecting anyone because I'm not?" Yoongi asked Taehyung who smirked.

'You'll believe me now, ah being playful too much he doesn't even believe me when I'm serious'

"No I'm not go and check who is it?" Taehyung suggested so that Yoongi will see for himself that he indeed has a twin.

"Okay" Yoongi said and went to check who it was he saw his neighbor the one he want to be friends with so he opened the door with a huge gummy smile but his smiled dropped when he saw the figure next to Jimin not believing his eyes.

He rubbed his eyes and looked at Taehyung and he was there, he looked back outside and Jungkook was there too.

"See I told you and you didn't believe me don't pass out you're not hallucinating" Taehyung said opening the door wider and closing Yoongi's mouth as Yoongi was gasping all this time.

"You really have a twin how is that possible?" Yoongi asked as they all settled on the couches.

"We are still to find out what is going on too" The twins both said at the same time and their partners looked at them and then looked at each other.

"They even speak the same thing at the same time" Jimin and Yoongi said looking at each other while nodding their heads with weird amused expressions.

"So babe since you believe me now this is Jungkook and Jimin his boyfriend and guys this is my husband Yoongi we've been married for a month now" Taehyung introduced everyone to each other.

"Nice to meet you guys I still can't believe this whole thing, it is shocking" Jimin said with a nervous smile

"Me too it is odd, Jimin let's go make some snacks I want to get to know you so bad" Yoongi said and Jimin nodded with a smile standing up.

"Babe why do I feel like you like him way too much you're married" Taehyung complained with a pout.

"It is not that deep honey, you know since I moved here I haven't made any friends I'm just excited and he's so cute." Yoongi said grabbing Jimin's arm leading him to the kitchen.

"Should I be worried?" Taehyung asked shaking his head looking at the two.

"No Jimin loves me way too much." Jungkook said full of himself.

"So about the DNA.. " Taehyung started.

"We should do it as soon as possible befire our moms find out that we met so that we know what's going on. As scary as it is we have to do it." Jungkook said looking nervous and Taehyung flashed him his smile at him.

"We will be okay no matter what the results are we'll get through it together"
.
.
HI.
.
Do you think they are twins or not?