The Truth Unfold

"You visit a little too much these days don't you my son.. I'm not complaining though I'm happy" Jungkook's mom said after receiving Jungkook.

"Yes mom I do... Anyway how are you mom?" Jungkook breathed a sigh bracing himself for what's coming.

"I'm good and you look happy than the last time you came here, Jimin forgave you?" His mom asked all smiles not knowing a bomb is about to be dropped.

"Yes he did I found that guy who looks like me, the problem is he looks too much like me, it's like we are twins I was shocked to see him how can two strangers look so much alike?" Jungkook casually mentioned his twin to his mom like it's no big deal wanting to see her reaction.

"What.. no.. I'm sure you two don't look completely the same." His mom said looking everywhere but at Jungkook.

"But he does, look I took a photo with him" Jungkook extended his arm to his mom showing a picture of him and Taehyung and his mom choked on her saliva and started coughing.

"Mom you good?" Jungkook said biting his lower lip his palms sweating.

"Yes let me see.. Omg how can two people look so much alike, I heard we have at least 7 look alikes in the world but this is a little too much" His mom acted clueless like she doesn't know why they look so much alike, actually identical.

"Right it's amazing how is this possible" Jungkook sarcastically said rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"You two just look alike don't read too much into this Jungkook" His mom mentioned trying to act all calm.

"Mom cut the act and tell me why I have a twin out there whom I don't know about!" Jungkook snapped at his mom poking his tongue on his inner left cheek.

"He's not your twin you two just look alike!" the mom snapped too not wanting to tell the truth.

"If he's not my twin then why does our DNA match why does it match mom?" Jungkook blurted out tired of pretending to be clueless.

"You did what? Jungkook!! Oh my God why did you two have to meet now?" His mom sinked on the sofa hiding her face with her hands sighing loudly.

"Mom what is going on? I'm sorry for yelling at you in just frustrated but please tell me why?" Jungkook tried to calm himself  down and hear his mom out.

"I'm sorry Jungkook I know what I did was wrong but my sister was suffering and his husband was gonna divorce her.. I'm sorry" his mom wept not looking at Jungkook.

"You have a sister, what more are you hiding from me? That maybe you and dad are not my parents?" Jungkook said voice hardly audible his heart breaking.

"No you're my son.. my sister is the one who is barren and your twin is my son too but I gave him to your aunt so that she could save  her marriage.. I was young and naive and stupid.. I'm sorry my son.. I really am" His mom said now sobbing.

"So Taehyung is really my twin?" Jungkook asked still in denial it was all too much to take in.

"Yes I'm sorry I know I shouldn't have separated you guys." His mom sobbed kneeling in front of Jungkook holding his hands in his but Jungkook yanked his hands from hers and stood up to leave.

"Jungkook please don't leave like this please forgive me.. please let's talk about it we can fix this" His mom begged but Jungkook just looked at her one more time before leaving.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"How did it go babe are you okay?" Jimin said as soon as Jungkook came out of the house but Jungkook just hugged Jimin and cried on his shoulders.

Jimim felt Jungkook's tears on his shoulders since Jungkook was silent crying and his heart broke his eyes got teary but he remained strong for Jungkook blinking the tears away, patting Jungkook's back comforting him.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"So you're saying you're my aunt?" Taehyung asked his mom who happens to be his aunt not believing that he was kept away from his actual mom's love and knowing her all this time.

"I'm sorry Taehyung I made a repulsive decision,forgetting that one day you'll grow up and probably meet your twin like you did. I just wanted to have a baby too" his aunt confessed tears streaming down her face, guilt eating her up.

"I don't know how to feel, what to think nor what to say to you mom I mean aunty" Taehyung said looking at his mom like she's some stranger he doesn't know.

"I wanted to tell you the truth but your mom, my sister forbade me from doing it  I'm sorry I was greedy not wanting to lose my husband and I separated you from your twin brother" His aunt apologized.

"What did you just say honey?" His husband's voice was suddenly heard by both of them and Taehyung's Aunt cupped her mouth with wide eyes, she wasn't ready to tell his husband the truth too.

"I'm leaving" Taehyung announced standing up and picked up his jacket and hang it on his arm. He bowed to both his parents.

"Taehyung wait please say something" His mom(Aunt) begged holding Tae's hand who yanked it.

"I will see you when I'm ready mom I mean aunty, enjoy the rest of your day Daddy and you too Aunty" Taehyung bowed one last time and headed out.

"Can someone tell me what is going on?" Taehyung's father complained completely dumbfounded.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Are you feeling better now?" Jimin asked as he was sitting with Jungkook in the car.

"I grew up lonely, I had no sibling nor friends, my mom never let me leave the house, she'd beat the hell out of me whenever I left the house without her, now I know why.. Why I was lonely... I suffered for their secret" Jungkook heaved a sigh palming his face with both his hands.

"I know how sad your childhood was, I can't believe it's all because of this, I'm so sorry you had go through all that babe, Taehyung must be devastated too wherever he is" Jimin comforted Jungkook, he couldn't bare to see Jungkook like this.

"Taehyung" Jungkook suddenly mentioned like he realized something "I need to call him" He said grabbing his phone but it fell and he punched the steering wheel with all his might startling Jimin.

"Oh my Jungkook" Jimin took Jungkook's hand to examine it and he just had a little scratch "I haven't seen you this upset in forever" Jimin mumbled taping a band aid on the scratched part after blowing it.

"I know you're worried about him but I'm sure he needs some time alone to process everything or he's probably with Yoongi right now... Come on Let me take you somewhere" Jimin suggested getting out of the car and walking to Jungkook's side.

He turned off the engine and pulled Jungkook out of the car who let Jimin do what he wanted, completely zoned out deep in thoughts. Jimin locked the car and took Jungkook's hand leading him somewhere.

'I hope he will cheer up, I hate seeing him like this' Jimin thought as he led Jungkook to a place he suddenly thought of.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"What do I do from here? How do I deal with this whole situation? Does my real mom even love me? Will my real dad accept me?" He sighed asking himself all these questions he had no answers for.
.
.
Will they forgive their parents? What happens now?