Be Mine Forever?

"How are you feeling now babe. I'm worried." Taehyung asked caressing Yoongi's hair. They were in the backseat of their car. Yoongi laying on Tae's lap. "I feel a little better now that I'm here.There's no smell that irritates my nostrils." Yoongi  mentioned.

"I'm happy to hear that, but you're never sensitive to smell so why now?" Taehyung asked it just didn't make sense.

"My thoughts exactly. I don't know what's wrong with me Taehyungie, But I feel better now that I'm here with you." Yoongi said turning his face to look Tae in the eyes. He pouted his lips and Tae understood what he wanted so he leaned down and pecked Yoongi's lips.

"My husband is so handsome. I'm so lucky." Yoongi  smiled looking into Taehyung's eyes full of admiration.

"No I'm the lucky one. My husband is a full package Cute, beautiful and handsome with the best personality." Taehyung smiled and gently bit Yoongi's lower lip pulling it a lil. Yoongi just wrapped his arms around Tae's neck and pulled him down kissing him passionately.

"I missed you so much today, you left me all alone." Yoongi complained with a  pout as they pulled away.

'it's your fault though you didn't want to talk to me, locking yourself in our room, ignoring me when I begged you to forgive me for eating your chocolate.'

"I missed you too, you angry kitten." Tae chuckled shrugging all his thoughts.

♡★♡★♡★♡★♡—

"What did you say this party was for again?" Jimin asked since Jungkook said it's a work thing but there were mostly family members and few of Jk's employees there and their friends.

"A work party baby. When are they getting here they should've been here few minutes ago." Jungkook said looking around and he spotted them Jimin's family. "Mom, dad, Jihyun... Jungkook what's my family doing here.?" Jimin asked looking at Jungkook then his family that was approaching them.

"This year I want us to celebrate our 3rd year anniversary with our families present." Jungkook said turning his attention to Jimin's family welcoming them then leading them to the table where they'll be sitting. Jimin was left there dumbfounded.

Firstly Jungkook said they can't celebrate their anniversary day today because of this party, now he found out that this party is actually for their anniversary. "Something is fishy." Jimin said making a thinking face. "Yea something is fishy, why am I standing in front of you and you're not  noticing me?" Jihyun asked playfully slapping Jimin's shoulder

"Uh your brother in law is acting weird." Jimin said looking at Jungkook suspiciously.

"Ha ha I'm sure you're overthinking, where is Jungkook's twin I want to see him.?" Jihyun asked since Taehyung was nowhere to be seen, he wanted to finally see him but his main aim was to divert Jimin's attention from thinking too much.

"I don't know he was here" Jimin said looking around. "Looking for me?" Yoongi asked approaching the two along with Taehyung. Jihyunh gasped looking at Taehyung. "He's so handsome omg. His nose is a little smaller unlike Jungkook's, oh God so hot." Jihyun whispered squeezing Jimin's hand his eyes not leaving Taehyung.

Yoongi noticed how Jihyun was looking at Taehyung so he hugged Taehyung's waist as they stood in front of Jimin and Jihyun. Taehyung kissed Yg's forehead and looked at the two siblings in front of him. "Snap out of it." Jimin scolded Jihyun as a whisper with gritted teeth. Jihyun finally stopped drooling over Taehyung.

"Where were you guys, y'all suddenly disappeared?" Jimin asked. "Oh Yoongi wasn't feeling well so we went to sit in the car, he's fine now though." Taehyung replied.

"Is that why you have his lipstick on your lips." Jimin teased them, they all chuckled but Jihyun was sad that Taehyung is actually taken. "We are husbands can't stay away from each other you know." Yoongi said almost glaring at Jihyun.

"Attention everyone let's gather around in our respective tables the party is about to start." Seokjin said yes Jk asked him to be an MC for this day. Everyone gathered around, Jimin finally greeted his parents as he went to stand next to Jungkook.

The party started, more like a luncheon. Everyone started feasting while listening to music and talking. Soon after everyone was almost done eating. Jungkook stood up and and extended his hand to Jimin who took it standing up too. "Can I have a dance with my beautiful boyfriend?" Jungkook asked looking into Jimin's eyes.

Everyone who was in the wall cheered, Jimin nodded and the two went to center and a different music started playing. A thousand years by Christina Perri. The couple started Dancing while everyone was looking at them lovingly. They looked beautiful and very much in love.

"You're the best boyfriend Ever. I can't believe this is really our anniversary celebration." Jimin praised Jungkook who couldn't help but smile as they continued dancing while looking into each others eyes.

"I wanted to surprise you." Jungkook said. "I have a surprise for you at home too." Jimin mentioned. "I can't wait to see it." Jungkook exclaimed happily smiling brightly showing his bunny like smile.

The two continued dancing until the song ended. As soon as the song ended Jungkook went down on his knee, while taking out a ring box from his suit jacket pocket. Jimin covered his mouth with his hand not believing what he's seeing. His eyes got gloosy as he looked down at Jungkook who was holding out the ring to him with shaky hands.

Jungkook was very much nervous, proposing to Jimin in front of their families and friends. It is not a walk in a park afterall. What if Jimin rejected him. He sighed as he finally got his voice back.

"Park Jimin, my boyfriend, my baby, my pillar of strength, my reason to live, My happiness, My everyhing, will you be mine forever, will you marry me?" Jungkook asked looking at Jimin his heart beating out of his ribcage.

Jimin's tears freely flowed down his cheeks as he looked back at his family. "Mom is this real?" his mom nodded with a smile happy tears coming out of her eyes. Jimin looked back at Jungkook wiping the tears from his eyes. He opened his mouth to speak.

"I- I don't think now is perfect time for us to get married." Jimin said shocking Jungkook and everyone in the room.

Heyy.

Your thoughts on the story?

Forgive me I'm not good with romantic stuff. 😅