Upcoming Storm

"Congratulations Mr Park Jihyun you're 2 weeks pregnant." Jihyun closed his eyes and rubbed his temples not wanting to believe what that doctor was saying.

"I guess this isn't good news. " The doctor mumbled seeing Jihyun's reaction to the big news.

"Doctor check again this can't be true, I only did it once and I'm already pregnant how?" Jihyun said his eyes teary. He was losing his mind.

"I understand this is not the news you expected but if you still think it isn't the truth then let's do an ultrasound." the doctor suggested and Jihyun nodded while wiping his tears away, he was being indenial but deep down he knew he's pregnant the signs were there, he just didn't want to accept it just yet.
.
.
.
.

"Jungkookie I'm fully recovered now and I think I'll be fine back at my house, please allow me to go back" Mrs Jeon pleaded knowing how his son didn't want to let her go until they got to the bottom of things.

"But mom the person who did this to you is still out there." Jungkook argued, he didn't want anything to happen to his mom nor let his mom leave his side until they found where his aunt was hiding.

Yes he found out that his Aunt was the one who tried to kill his mom and it broke his heart but he promised to keep his mom safe at all times until his aunt comes back from the hole she's hiding in since she was hiding quite well.

"Yes that's true but Jungkookie I miss my house and you two needs privacy too." Mrs Jeon argued and Jungkook sighed.

"Fine, it's okay but only under the condition that I hire few bodyguards for you." Jungkook told her and she nodded because she knew it's either that or Jungkook won't let her go.
.
.
.
.

3 months later.

"Wow Jihyun you hid your pregnancy pretty well how are we only finding out now and who is the father of your baby, this is why you've been doing part time jobs while going to school waaaah Jihyun you're something else you think raising a kid is easy and that you can do it alone. Do you not trust us that much that you hid your pregnancy from us.? " Jimin was beyond hurt that his little brother hid such huge news from them.

"Hyung calm down you're pregnant and due soon, don't let this complicate your pregnancy." Jihyun said seeing how red his brother's was turning from anger.

"I would knock some sense into that head of yours if I wasn't this huge right now, waaah I still can't believe this. Will you tell us who is the father?" Jimin said trying to be as calm as he can be.

"I'm my baby's parent, this is my baby alone it has no father." Jihyun said for the third time that day becoming worked up clearly this was a sensitive topic for him.

"We get that maybe the father rejected the baby or is a bastard who left you while knowing you're pregnant but son we still need to know who it is." Mr Park tried but Jihyun just shook his head not wanting to say anything.

"Jihyun did you even tell the guy who impregnated you that you are pregnant?" Jimin asked out of curiosity seeing how Jihyun didn't even want to talk about this man.

"No I haven't and I never will, my baby and I are better off without him so please stop asking about this please." Jihyun snapped and quickly went up to his room. He got there and sat on his bed sobbing.

"He said it was a mistake what happened that night and that we should forget about it, why must I tell him that I'm pregnant, so he rejects me and my baby, I can't take that, I can't, I will raise this baby alone." Jihyun muttered just thinking about Taehyung making him angry and extremely sad.
.
.
.
.
.