Trouble In Paradise.

"You don't love me anymore." Jimin complained on the phone with Jungkook while laying on his bed.

"Come on you know you're my world." Jungkook assured knowing that Jimin misses him as much as he do.

"You know your twin came to our house today and mom thought it's you so I came out running happy to see you only to find out it's Taehyung." Jimin blabbered with a pout and Jungkook felt bad for not visiting his fiancé for days but he was busy with work he didn't do it on purpose.

"Taehyung came there? But why? Yoongi has been calling me asking about him, I thought he went home what is he even doing there?" Jungkook asked baffled not getting it since he thought the latter went home to his husband.

"I don't know he asked for Jihyun and they went out for a walk. I wonder what's going on with them. Since when are they close?" Jimin asked.

"I also don't know baby but what I know is I miss you so much and I'm outside your
house." Jungkook said and Jimin laughed.

"Stop playing with me, I'm gonna cry if I come out there and I don't find you." Jimin said thinking the latter was joking.

"I'm serious Jiminie, I'm coming in." Jungkook said and soon Jimin heard
a knock on his door and soon Jungkook peeked inside his room causing Jimin's eyes to widen the turn into cresents as he smiled.

"What you're here for real.?" Jimin asked a rhetorical question and Jungkook hung up and joined him in bed hugging him which was hardly a hug because of the bump.

"I missed you so much Jungkookie thanks for coming." Jimin said trying to hug Jungkook but he couldn't because of the baby bump and they both laughed.

"Haa these babies I can't even hug you anymore." Jungkook complained with a cute pout that Jimin kissed and side hugged his fiancé. "Now that's better." Jungkook said with a smile and the two cuddled each other while catching up.
.
.
.

"Why don't you just answer your phone it is annoying me okay." Jihyun rolled his eyes and Taehyung quickly hung up and switched off his phone ignoring his husband's call for the 10th time that day.

"I'm sorry it's just work, so how have you been?" Taehyung lied and changed the topic.

"How do you think I've been and for your information I only came out here with you because I didn't want to be rude to you in front of my family nor did I want them to suspect us or think that you're my baby's father, so please I hope this is the last time I see you here." Jihyun snapped anger visible on his face, he hated Taehyung so much he even wondered if the latter deserved this much hate, what he didn't know was that his pregnancy was making him hate Taehyung so much that sometimes when he sees Jungkook he gets mad too for no reason.

"Jihyun please forgive me for the things I said that day and how I treated you please we need to talk." Taehyung desperately pleaded but Jihyun was too furious to hear him out.

"What is there to talk about? I don't know how you found out but yea I'm pregnant but this baby is not yours and I lied to them I'm not 3 but 4 months pregnant so stop overthinking and leave me alone." Jihyun blurtted out and he could clearly see how disappointed and hurt Taehyung was but he didn't care.

"So it's not mine?" Taehyung asked his voice softer and lower you could hear he was sad, at that time he had totally forgotten that he was Jihyun's first and sadness was taking over him.

"Yes so I believe we are done here, don't ever come to my house ever again." Jihyun said curtly so and started walking away from Taehyung going back home.

"I really wished the baby would be Mine I thought I'll finally have a baby of my own my own blood... (Jihyun stopped on his tracks listening to Taehyung and his heart broke for the latter but he didn't dare to show it) but I guess God doesn't want me to have one, it just hurts how he always gives me false hope only to shatter it." Taehyung spoke his mind out loud disappointed and hurt that his little dream to have a child was shattered.