Be Mine Forever II

Jungkook felt like his whole world is coming to an end, he looked at his twin, who gave him a pity look, he then looked back at Jimin tears now streaming down his face. He never cries, he hardly ever cries but this is what he was scared of and it is happening.

"I mean look at me, I'm ugly and fat, how can you want you to marry me now when I look like an elephant, I want to be very beautiful on our wedding day." Jimin complained and everyone sighed a sigh of relief after hearing his reason.

"Oh no no Jungkook baby don't Cry I am not rejecting you, I will marry you just not when I'm looking like this." Jimin explained wiping Jungkook's tears from his cheeks. "I will marry you, I will, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding." Jimin apologized bowing his head to everyone and kneeled in front of Jungkook hugging him.

"I'm sorry Kookie I didn't mean to make you cry." Jungkook pulled away from the hug and looked at Jimin with a sad pout. "You scared me, I thought you don't want to marry me." Jungkook complained and looked at Jimin's left hand that was waiting there for Jungkook to slide the ring on it.

So he took out the ring with a smile and slid it on Jimin's finger. "I love you" ...." I love you too. " the two stood up and looked at their parents. "We're engaged." they cheerfully said at the same time, Jimin flashing his ring to his parents.

Everyone cheered for them and then they all danced enjoying the party for few hours then they called it a night and everyone went back to their respective houses. Jihyun stood near his father's car looking at Taehyung who was standing a lil far away from him, he stared at him until Jimin came and literally shoved him in the car chasing him away.

"I'm happy for you twinny, I thought this one was gonna reject you." Taehyung congratulated His twin who was smiling like an idiot. "He almost gave me a heart attack bro.".. "Heyy you two I'm still here you know. Yoongi are you good, you couldn't eat well and kept on vomiting tonight." Jimin warned them pointing his index finger at them and turned his attention to Yoongi.

"I don't feel too well, congratulations guys but I think I should go home and rest." Yoongi told them resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

Jimin and Jungkook nodded letting them go. Taehyung waved goodbye to them and walked with Yoongi to his car. "I'm dizzy Tae Tae." Yoongi mentioned and Tae looked at his husband full of concern as he helped him get into the passenger seat and strapped his seat belt.

Taehyung then went to the drivers seat and hooted the car as he drove away. After an hour drive Taehyung arrived at his apartment. He got out of the car and went to open the door for Yoongi. The two went inside their house holding hands.

"Taehyung I'm feeling really dizzy." Yoongi mentioned his vision getting blurry holding on to Taehyung's dress shirt and just like that he collapsed and Taehyung quickly held him so he don't fall down.

"Baby.. My love... Wake up please babe what's wrong. I should've taken you to hospital earlier." Taehyung tapped Yoongi's cheek with his two fingers trying to wake him up but Yoongi didn't wake up.

Taehyung decided to head to the hospital as late as it was, his husband's safety came first. On their way there Yoongi regained consciousness and told Taehyung to go back home insisting that he's fine but Taehyung said they need to know what's wrong with him so they should go to the hospital irregardless.

♡★♡★♡★♡★♡-

"You said you had a surprise for me." Jungkook mentioned as soon as they got to Jungkook's mansion. "I do but I need to prepare everything first so go shower use any bathroom here downstairs and come up once you're done." Jimin told him literally pushing him to one of the bathrooms downstairs.