2 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖨𝖨

2 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖨𝖨

❝ 𝖬𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖨 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗇𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎... ❞

 ❞

A few weeks passed, kids at the kindergarten wanted to become your friends as your answers would be 'No' or 'I don't want to' in a cold tone.

Those kids were sad but that doesn't mean they wanna give up and ditch you like you were some kind of a trashcan, they tried their best to make you befriend them but it didn't work on you.

They would asked their parents to buy you an All Might plushie or even candies, chocolates but none of them worked.

You already have one All Might plushie and that's enough, you didn't like candies or chocolate either as your mother told you it was bad for your teeth which you believe in her and never eat chocolate unless you need a sugar in your body.

You would only seen eating chocolate five times a year, you didn't like painful things especially from the mouth so you took care of it, brushing it everyday, after waking up, after eating lunch and before bed time.

"Alright, listen up kids. Today we're gonna learn about the alphabet." hearing the teacher's voice, you snap out of your floating thoughts.

The kids cheerfully sang the alphabet song while you remain quiet, you didn't like joining them not because you didn't want to, you just hate to hear them your ugly voice and that one was your insecure.

Crazy right? A five years old girl already getting insecures about their selves.

It's a sad thing because her relatives ruined it, they ruined her cheerful, confident self at the age of five, her smile didn't even last long as it immediately disappeared after what her relatives told her.