12 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖷𝖨𝖨

12| 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖷𝖨𝖨

❝ 𝖨 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖾𝗒𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ❞

You leaned your back against the wall, hearing those joyful screams of people as it could be heard this far. You were outside the Stadium, excusing yourself that you needed some fresh air when in reality you didn't wanna be in there in the first place.

You didn't want your ears to bleed from all those screaming, so you've decides to wait for Midoriya to come out of the Stadium expecting him to have a broke legs or arms.

It was late in the afternoon and you wanted to go home so bad.... So bad that you started walking back and forth, questioning and thinking if you should leave Midoriya behind and just text him right after you arrived at your house.

But at the same time, you didn't want him to be worried about you since you learn pretty fast that he gets worried over a little things-he mostly overthinks, like you.

As the festival ended, a lot of people came out and from your point of view, you couldn't see where Midoriya is, so you stayed in your place waiting for him to look for you.

It only took you minutes to found him, watching him turning around as he looks for you, he even ran away, still trying to find as his face started turning into a worried expression, his eyebrows all pressing together.

You sort of found it funny since you were literally not that far but you guess, having this crowded place, it was hard for him to find you.

You watched him grab his phone as you also took yours one from your pocket, opening the message app as you already saw the small three dots, indicating for it that he was still typing something.

A few seconds later, he finally pressed the send button, his eyes all roaming around as you started typing back with a 'Just turn around from your back, look closely.'

He quirk an eyebrow, turning around until he sighs in relief, running towards your way and panting heavily.

"Why didn't you told me you were there the whole time?" he questioned in between his breath, looking at you as he straighten his body.