20 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖷𝖷

20 |𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖷𝖷

20 |𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖷𝖷

❝ 𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝖨 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖺 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌? 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋? ❞

It's only been your first day attending to this hero school and Midoriya have been clinging on you, following you everywhere you go

And that creeps you out.

You convince and confront him not to follow you, but he refuse and keeps on doing.

Not only just him; whenever someone in the school tries to talk or wants to interact with you, one of them would just excuse themselves and drag you with them, and it's either Denki or Kirishima (mostly).

You did try to push them off and leave you alone, but they would make faces that you sort of saw in your dream.

Like those faces whenever you dreamed about them.

It was already lunch time, the class 1-A were all gathered together including you and everyone were so happy, and relieve to have you in their side.

You were looking down on your own food before glancing them, they were talking, laughing and smiling at each other.

You look down once more and atre at your food.

"[Name], are you okay?" Yaoyorozu spoke as you quickly force a slight smile.

"Yeah, I'm good. Need to go to the bathroom real quick." you excuse.

"Do you want someone to go with you?" the green-haired male spoke as you turn your head towards him with a weird look which have him wave his two hands in full panic.

"I-i mean! It's not what you think, I mean, do you need someone to help you out to go there and wait for you outside the bathroom?"