18 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖷𝖵𝖨𝖨𝖨

18 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖷𝖵𝖨𝖨𝖨

❝ 𝖨𝖿 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗏𝗂𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆. ❞

▬▭▬			⚠ Sexual harassment

▬▭▬ ⚠ Sexual harassment

Back at it again with the school, you were basically walking towards your locker in a lazy way.

You're tired.

So freaking tired that you accidentally forgot to wait for Rody and Ren at the school gate since you were suppose to walk with them this morning.

And as for both of them, they began to feel worried and would bother to asked you what's wrong. Of course, you would've ignore their questions or worried and change the topic—or you would just tell them you're fine even though you're not.

They clearly knew something was bothering you and didn't even stop worrying about you; you understand them, they're worried but it starting to annoy you that you have to slightly yell at them that you're fine.

And that didn't stop them from worrying about you, instead they just keep going and going, asking and asking until you finally open up to them.

But now, you were clearly in a bad mood.

Why?; because you found out that the wing hero's feather was inside your skirt pocket, you basically found out a few days ago when you were washing your uniform and now you wanted an explanation.

What was it doing on your skirt?

You seriously didn't mean to think of it in a creep way, but you just couldn't help but to feel unsafe about it like;

What if Hawks has been using his feather to stalk you?

You did remember giving him his feather back then, but seriously what is it doing inside your pocket?

Slamming your locker, you let out a groan in frustration. This overthink has been filling you up lately, this dream of yours wouldn't even stop and now you're overthinking about Hawks's feather.