8 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖵𝖨𝖨𝖨

8 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖵𝖨𝖨𝖨

❝ 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 ❞

You can't believe if this was either real or just dream because how in the hell is a pro hero chilling down in your room, laying down on the couch while watching you.

"I see you have a sense of fashion but are those for me?" he spoke, his wings spreading out.

"Sort of.. But I don't know what's your size so I just followed the mannequin's size." a smile can be seen from the wing hero.

"You want to measure me?" your body tense up, sweats dropping down on your forehead. "I don't mind though."

"Uh.. No no, it's fine." you replied, quietly.

"Hm? Sure but the clothes you made seems to pretty helpful, I could use that for winter." you turn your head over your body, glancing at him.

"Don't you have winter clothes?"

"I do but most of them are way too uncomfortable."

Once again, you only hum in respond, slowly gazing out the window as you notice how heavy the rain was that it looks like typhoon was coming over. You could see the tree outside waving back and forth, flash every thirty minutes, and the rain could visibly seen.

You glance at Hawks who were looking at your fashion drawings—which sort of made you feel shy; you shook your head and continued sewing.

You don't know if he either remember you since kid, the first time you saw him since all the Pro Heroes were visiting the kids and played with them, signing up their notebook with their signature and of course, you keeped that one notebook to yourself.

Their signatures were there as will and you couldn't threw them since it was so special especially that you're a big fan of All Might.

"This might be random but have I seen you before? Because I'm sure I did." said Hawks.