3 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖨𝖨𝖨

3 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖨𝖨𝖨

❝ 𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗇’𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗀𝗈 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ❞

A few years have passed already and you're already in your sixth grade—you were silently gazing down at the table that was permanently in front of you, your classmate sometimes glancing down at you.

They barely heard your voice, you were so quiet, so quiet that you even made them think you're a deaf person and that you have to use the sign language but not even once you used the sign language.

Whenever they asked something to you, your response would be either nodding or shaking your head or shrugging your shoulder and then walk away like nothing happen.

They also notice that you often eat at the rooftop, quietly eating there, alone.

You wanted a quiet classroom, just a low sound of chattering but instead you got the most loudest class you ever had in your life.

You were classmate with Katsuki Bakugou who were quite popular but others hate him for how aggressive and loud he is, some liked him since his quirk were so cool.

He has this one boy who was also a shy type person but his mouth wouldn't shut up once he feels comfortable with the person like for example; one of your classmate which was named Hirō Tanyi.

Katsuki Bakugou was the bully in the school, often makes fun of someone so randomly but he often bully the quirkless dark green-headed boy.

You're thankful enough that he didn't notice you or in fact, he might not know that you exist in the school since he often goes around with the dark green haired male.

You hoped that this will continue for the rest of the year, you hope that he doesn't notice you before all of you graduate and get away with elementary days.

Actually, you often hide yourself from him, not wanting him to notice you or else he'll found out you're also a quirkless bitch like the shitty Deku he always call him.