13 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖷𝖨𝖨𝖨

13 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖷𝖨𝖨𝖨

❝ 𝖯𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗆𝖾, 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾, 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗎𝗉 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝖺 𝖽𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇 ❞

You woke up from the sound of your father's voice, telling you to wake up or else it's all too late. You immediately open your eyes and found yourself in a dark room, it was literally so dark that it looks like nothing was around you.

It was also quiet and you swore you heard your father's voice trying to wake you up, all of sudden; a hand suddenly landed on your shoulder causing you to flinch and back away, only to found out it was your father.

"[Name] please... Please, stay away from Midoriya or his friends. You don't know how much of a trouble you are!"

he looked at you, his eyes full of terrors, looking like he just joined the world war. You looked at him in confuse, titling your head.

"I'm gonna say this once, please I beg you to stay away from Midoriya and his friends..."

you still wore the confuse look in your face until the area suddenly flashed a few times and one blink of an eye, you were suddenly in the woods, your father was also gone.

Scanning the place around and immediately scream when you saw someone's body, all laying down on the grass ground with their own blood.

The person were literally dead, their eyes open as it looks like they were staring at your soul, you crawl from the back. Their upper and their lower body was all separated, you could see their stomach coming out of their body.

You covered your mouth, wanting to throw up but nothing came out of your mouth. The more you looked at the corpse, the more you felt gagging out so you immediately stand up, your hands covering your mouth.

You force your legs to stay strong as you immediately ran away without wasting anytime, you were running and running, not even noticing a blood foot print that you were stepping.