9 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖨𝖷

9 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖨𝖷

❝ 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨'𝖽 𝖽𝗈 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ❞

How did you even end up here?

At first in the morning, you were chilling around your house, cleaning the house, stitching the clothes you made for the first time but later in the afternoon someone came, announcing you the bad news about your parents.

They told you the reason for their death, turns out it was the villains, they 'accidentally' attacked them because the heroes were behind them.

Not to mention that they were working with the Pro Heroes—hey're not exactly a hero, they're just working with the Pro Heroes, your mother was the healer for the Heroes and your father was the planner for the heroes since he can literally sees the future.

Both your parents tend to protect them, not thinking about you, their daughter, forgetting that they still have a daughter to take care of but instead they took their life to protect the heroes who were having a hard time winning the battle between them and the villains.

You thought it was selfish of them to do such a thing. They were too heart-warming persons that they tend to protect the heroes, not that your blaming the heroes but still.

Both of them were so useful, you wondered that maybe that was the reason why they were so busy these days, barely spending their time with you.

You were watching people burying your mother and father's coffin in the ground and soon, they start to gather the dirt until they completely buried your parent's coffin.

You were standing, your hands holding together, you were standing besides the pro heroes but a few meters away from them.

They were all glancing at you, feeling pity about what happened but who's to blame, people needed heroes, they didn't wanna lose in front of the villains, they still wanted to live and protect everyone.