10 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖷

10 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖷

❝ 𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝗎𝗇 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 ❞

You were supposed to be in your house, probably sleeping by now but here you are, in the forest with a huge lake around. The lake were shining from the moon; you knew it was stupid to run away from your house in the middle of the night but you can't blame yourself since you can't help it.

You felt lonely in your house, wanting someone to be there—thinking about it, you realized this was your first time feeling like you needed someone so bad but fuck yourself, you keep pushing everyone who wanted to become your friend, even those people who wanted to comfort you.

The reason why you were pushing them away is because you didn't want their pity, you didn't want their cringe comfort but at the same time, you wanted to vent and tell someone everything you've been keeping from yourself.

You couldn't help yourself, you've been keeping it since kid, nobody knew about you, not even a single bit. You just hid your feelings from everyone just because you did not want their pity, stupid right?

You stared at yourself at the reflection of the lake and all of sudden; someone came behind you causing you to scream in shock, backing away from the person, only to find out it was a green headed-hair boy.

Looking at him, you sense of familiar feelings, his hair, his eyes, his mouth, his entire face seem to be familiar to you. You think hard until the memory hits you.

Izuku Midoriya, the boy that was bullied by his dear childhood friend—which he called him Kaachan if you remember it correctly.

Now, your question is... Why the hell is he doing here in the middle of the night?

"Sorry! I didn't mean to startled you!" he immediately apologized.

You noticed he was wearing a U.A High School uniform; wasn't he quirkless? Because if he was then how did the school accepted a quirkless person like him?

Your not taking it as an insult, you're just surprised how he managed to go to school at U.A—which he always bubble around during your Elementary days.

Unless he wasn't actually quirkless and hid it from everyone, who knows?

"By the way... You.. Do you remember me?" he knew it was random, or even weird to say that to you but he just have the guts to ask it out to you—which you only responded with a shrugged.

"Yeah, elementary classmates." he smile, so you do remember him.

"If I remember it correctly, Izuku Midoriya right? If I'm not mistaken." Midoriya shook his head as a no, sitting besides you which you wiggled yourself and made yourself a few meters away from him.

"Yup! That's me.. It's uh.. Nice to meet you again?" thinking about it, does he even know your name? Why is he suddenly talking to you? Perhaps wanting to be a friend? Asking for one friend isn't so bad right?

"... Nice to meet you again too." you respond back as he was sort of surprised, you mostly respond everyone with a shrugging shoulder, shaking or nodding your head but to his surprise, you were actually talking to him.

Oh if only you knew how he missed your quiet yet calm voice of yours.

"What are you even doing here?" you ask, trying your best to keep your voice in a polite tone.

"Oh, I just ran away from the school... Uhh.. Kaachan were having a tantrum again and I knew he needed time to calm down, so I ran away because I knew I was the reason he started having tantrums."

"In the middle of the night?"

"Mhm! By the way... How are you for the past... Few years?"

"I'm good, thanks." with the quick response.

Midoriya gaze at the fireflies that was flying around the both of you, he has been waiting this for his entire life to talk to you, just you and him but that isn't enough for him.

He wanted to become your friend and maybe... Maybe become his girlfriend?

"I know this is random but, why do you keep pushing everyone who wants to be your friend?"

"Does it sounds like it's your business to know?" of course, you knew it was rude to say that thing but you didn't want to let him know the reason—actually you don't even know if you have a reason for that or not.

"Ah.. Okay." his voice crack which you immediately felt pity about it.

"Sorry.. Didn't mean to say that but... Please avoid that question." he only nodded, from the corner of your eyes, you could see that him playing with his own fingers, you assume he must be doing that if he's nervous around.

"Do you wanna become friends? It's okay if you actually don't want to!"

Now that he actually ask about it; are you even willing to have at least one friend? Maybe trying how it feels like to have a friend? Like you said, having one friend isn't so bad right?

It took you minutes to think about it until you finally made your own decision.

"Sure."

Did Midoriya heard it right? Did you actually accept his friendship? You actually said it? Is this another dream his brain is tricking again? Is it actually true?

"You mean it?" his voice crack once again.

"Yeah, if you do anything or even ask something stupid, our friendship is over." you said, it sounded like you were only trying out to have a friend but who cares?

The poor boy doesn't know since he was still blinded by those questions of his thoughts.

"Of course!" you don't know how this poor boy is so excited to have a iconic friendship with you, "Let's start this first again. I'm Izuku Midoriya but Izuku is fine!"

"[Name] Wada, my first name is fine as well... It's way comfortable." you saw his hand, quirking an eye brow as he nervously smile.

"You know handshake, it's where people met but I'm only doing this since we're starting this over again." and just like that, both of you shakes hand.

You hope and swear to God that if this end up in a disaster, you swore you're gonna kill yourself after this. You just hope this isn't a mistake befriending a talkative person, you just hope and all you could do is hope.

 You just hope this isn't a mistake befriending a talkative person, you just hope and all you could do is hope