11 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖷𝖨

11 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖷𝖨

❝ 𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗅, 𝗌𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍 ❞

Midoriya have invited you to watch him during the Sports Festival, the event that the U.A High School threw, it was such a big event and a lot of people came. As much as how you hated crowded place, you still wanted to see how Midoriya fought and tried doing his best.

You already learned something from him; ever since he was a kid, he always wanted to be a hero, wanting to be like All Might, the number one superhero and his dream to achieve was to become like All Might.

To be come the top number one hero, not only that but he also want to help people and save them. You wondered why is that his dream but didn't dare to question it as you just supported what he does since he's now your friend.

Right now, you were in front of the U.A High School, the building were standing there, tall and proud. You were about to step in until the green headed boy came right on time, walking away from the school inside as he was running towards your way.

Yelling your name like a lost child who just found their mother, he spreaded his arms out, attempting to hug you but you immediately put your hands up in the air  in front of him, indicating to stop him from coming closer as he actually understand.

He laugh nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. "You came! Sorry if I was trying to attempt to hug you, it's just that—"

"Clingy? I know but uh.. People might think we're dating and I don't want that." you reasoned as he quickly nodded, understanding your concern.

He wore his adorable, big smile of his. "Let's go! The event is about to start!"

And with that, you followed him, a few people around staring at you—no, rather staring at both of you, most of them were watching while whispering to their friends or whoever the people besides them.