14 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖷𝖨𝖵

14 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖷𝖨𝖵

❝ 𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾 ❞

It's been a few days; the more you're always around Midoriya's friends, the more you always have these bad dreams about them murdering people.

First it was; Todoroki, the second was Bakugou and the third was Midoriya, so you wondered who's next, I mean it's not like you want those dream to continue it was just so odd to you that why were you keep dreaming bad things about them.

Is it perhaps a warning about them? A warning that they're bad hangout?

No, why would it be?—You swore everytime you hang out with them, they're always having fun, making you think you're part of their group, not making you feel left out. They were so nice so why would it be a warning that they're all bad?

Besides, their dream is to become a hero; those Pro Heroes like All Might, your dream wouldn't be a warning if they were that a murderer (unless it's an act that they're being nice).

You're even confuse about your dream, questioning why do you keep dreaming about them; it was literally worst than the dream you always had ever since you're a kid.

You couldn't even sleep much in the night that it looks like you haven't sleep for years, your teachers even had them worried about you staying awake for too long because they knew it's not good for you.

They also knew that your parents isn't around to scold you since they're deceased, so you'd always make some excuses for having no sleeps.

Of course you didn't tell the truth, you didn't want them to know your nightmares because why would you? It's not like they care—I mean they do care but having trust issues, you might think that's all an act about them worrying about you.

You never trust anyone, not even Izuku Midoriya—just because you're friend with him that doesn't mean you needed to trust him that easily, you planned that you needed to gain your trust to him though which it'll take a very long time to trust him.