7 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖵𝖨𝖨

7 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖵𝖨𝖨

❝ 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗋𝗎𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 ❞

You finished paying the things that you brought for yourself which was sewing items, you even brought yourself the fabric you've been looking for hours and was relief that you finally found.

Now it was time for you to go home, looking through the bags if you have everything, grabbing the small of paper and look at it as you saw that everything was all check indicating that you actually brought everything.

You then put the paper back to your bag and decided to stop by a restaurant since you've been starving for who knows how long, you stop by a nearby restaurant and went in, scanning around the place.

You didn't have any problems spotting an empty seat since there was a lot of them and plus, the restaurant aren't that crowded or had a lot of people in it.

So you immediately line up the counter, ordered your food as the woman in the counter told you to sit down and wait in a calm tone.

You thanked her, walking towards the spot you wanted to sit since it was way more comfortable—which was in the corner of the place.

You put all the plastic back in the other side of the table which was across you, keeping an eye on it incase if someone steal it; besides, there's nothing important in there anyway.

You grab your phone, playing the games in your phone while waiting.

Meanwhile, your two elementary were there too, they both came in to the same restaurant you went to eat with their new High School classmates—or friends. All of them came in, chattering around with each other.

"So what you'll want?" said Iida who will gave them treats to them, he was rich anyway so there was no problem of him getting no money after this.

"That's actually really nice of you, Iida but I think we should pa—" without any further sentence of Midoriya, Iida immediately stop him from saying anything.