6 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖵𝖨

6 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖵𝖨

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

6 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖵𝖨

❝ 𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗌. ❞

 ❞

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You walk back home with your parents not around only to find out they're still gone from their worked, they even texted you that it's impossible for them to come back home today so you were going to be alone overnight.

With a sigh, you made yourself a dinner and eat alone, feeling the silent atmosphere. You somehow find it peaceful being alone in the house.

With one more scoop from your spoon, opening your mouth as you slowly shove the spoon into your mouth full of the food you cooked for yourself.

Your mouth was filled with a delicious texture of taste, chewing the food as you quickly stand up, grabbing the plate and putting it in the sink.

Deciding to wash the dish later, you then walked towards the wooden stair, walking up towards it before opening the trapdoor that was permanently up in the ceiling.

You pushed it, letting yourself in before closer the trap door once again. Scanning your room, your wall was colored with [color], walls covered with a few papers that was mostly a notes from your 'To Do' list and a few of your fashion drawings.

There was an extra stair colored with white on it and up on it, there's your comfy mattress hanging there while underneath the bed is a table, computer and a few books around.

There was also a small sink right besides the trapdoor, it was for you to wash your face after waking up early in the morning for school or for washing your hand when you're doing something.

There was also a coffee table and a small two couches; it's actually used whenever you're doing something like school works, sometimes your step sister would come into yourself and helped you out—which you're pretty thankful for that.

You took a notice of your room, telling yourself how messy it was as you forgot to clean it up before heading to school.

You were almost late anyway so why clean it up?

𝗔 "𝗕𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴" 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗔𝗽𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें