15 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖷𝖵

15 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖷𝖵

❝ 𝖢𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝗇 ❞

"Rody!" The white-haired male exclaimed as he seems to be calling out someone he knew. He grin, running towards to the spiky brown hair and gave him a hug while you just watched both of them being happy to see each other again.

You gave a slightest smile, looking down in a shame for ditching people that wanted to be your friend.

You wondered, why'd you do that? Is it because you thought people were cruel?

"Oh, Rody meet [Name]!" Ren exclaimed once more while you gave the male a wave of a hand.

"Hi." You boldly greeted.

"Anyway [Name], Rody is new in Japan!"

"Ah.. Welcome.. I guess..?"

As much as you hate yourself for being awkward, you took a notice that Rody doesn't seems to mind as he just shrugged it off with a smile. Rody, on the other hand, would be lying if he didn't found you pretty, not to be weirded out but he's just complimenting you in his head.

"Nice meeting you."

Maybe having friends isn't so bad?

"Rody, maybe you should enroll here! Maybe the three of us will be a trios!" You yelp when he suddenly grab your arm, wrapping it around his while he did the same thing to Rody and pulled the both of you together.

The brown-haired and you were shock at his sudden action but you didn't mind at all as you just smile slightly.

Making new friends isn't so bad at all.

Meanwhile, there was the green-haired male, still waiting for you to walk pass his school but in the end you never appear. He have seen people and by the looks of their uniform, he knows they're from your school and he knew that your school should be dismissing all of you by now.