16 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖷𝖵𝖨

16 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖷𝖵𝖨

❝ 𝖬𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖨 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝖼𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗇. ❞

It's happening again

The same forest that you witness people getting killed and dead leaves all over the ground. You look down and move your feet, the next thing you knew, there was a blood trailing down towards your way which made you back away.

The blood itself was coming to you.

Not again.

This forest really traumatized you so much.

A blood suddenly started flooding around you, going up until it stops below your knees. You smell the metallic scent causing you to let out a gag, trying your best not to throw up as your body tremble in fear.

What is it this time?

What's their problem this time?

What do they want now?

All of sudden, you saw a head. A head with no body, casually floating and swimming pass you which made you to scream.

You recognize that head, it was the boy from your school.

Feeling someone behind you, you quickly turn your head over your shoulder, seeing a figure—what it seems to appear Rody's figure. He was just standing there as you gasp happily a bit, turning your whole body around to face him.

"Rody!" you exclaimed but he didn't seem to respond, in fact, he just stand there, not moving an inch which cause you to frown.

"Rody?" shaking heavily, you step your leg forward along with your hand, trying to reach to him, but something had stopped you from walking closer to him.