21 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖷𝖷𝖨

21 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖷𝖷𝖨

❝ 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾, 𝗆𝖾. ❞

 ❞

The whole afternoon, you didn't get much to talk to Bakugou of what happened. You were still quite mad at him for bringing you into a fight because he literally started the fight, he was asking you to fight him and use your quirk on him, and so you did.

You were just doing what he asked for, you did nothing wrong.

Okay, maybe you did—by hurting Bakugou, but still, he wanted you to fight him off when he knows damn well you aren't capable of fighting or using your quirk yet. And now, he put you into a trouble by getting you both sent to the principal office for almost distroying the school hallway.

And you'd figure out your quirk needed a water, and by water, I meant your quirk would be useless without a water nearby. You also figured you could control the water, turning them into an ice though, you don't know if that's the only thing your quirk could do.

But right now; you're inside the convenience store and making your way out since you already got everything you needed.

You grab your phone from your pocket before turning it off and check what time it was, 7:34 PM.

You hummed before turning the gadget off and put it back inside your pocket before leaving he store, you glance left and right before crossing the street across you.

Just as you were about to walk away, you suddenly notice two person and one of them seem to be familiar to you until the realization hits you.

Was that Hawks you saw? With... Someone?

You lean in to get a closer look and you were right.

It was really Hawks, but what is he even doing there with someone?

You furrowed your eyebrow, watching them walk towards the dark alley. Curiosity killed you so much that you secretly followed them behind, you hide in the corner of the wall before peeking your eyes at them.