4 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖨𝖵

4 | 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖨𝖵

❝ 𝖦𝗈𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝖾𝗆𝖻𝗋𝖺𝖼𝖾 ❞

Few months passed and it was finally the graduation day, most of the students cried because they have to leave their friends behind as they didn't wanna leave yet.

Your mother were fixing your hair as the MC called your name so you immediately step in the stage with your mother in your left while your father in your right.

Your teacher proudly holding the medals while the MC telling everyone which subjects you are good at—which was Science, English and Math.

You were the last student to walk up to the stage since you were the high honor and had a highest grades out of all classmates you have, sure Izuku is pretty smart as will but he didn't pass by you as you literally have a complete attendance during class.

Izuku barely sees you being late as you always go to school early in the morning, though you know yourself how lazy you are, you still have the guts to be in top of your classmates.

It's sad that Midoriya can't see you anymore especially that he knows you're going to a different school to start your new chapter of being a high schooler.

Everyone watched you in awe, realizing how beautiful you are.

They observed your movement as you slowly grab the certificate from your teacher's grip, she immediately let you wore your medal around your neck.

You immediately stand in front before everyone, the photographer immediately went in front of you as your parents were besides your left and right sides. You showed the certificate you received as the photographer finally took the photo.

"Was that your classmate?" ask Midoriya's Mom who watched you walk away with your parents as she only got respond by her son with a blush, "Honey, are you okay?"