Dragon Ball Super: Exodus (Draft Chapters 1-3)

DRAGON BALL SUPER: EXODUS

PROLOGUE

Explosions rock across the skies of a rocky, mountainous planet. Thousands of soldiers clashing in the skies, all clad in armor. The Saiyans, human in appearance, but more muscular & equipped with furry brown tails, were outnumbered & outmatched by alien marauders. These soldiers were known other then part of the Frieza Force, the fighters of the Emperor's Army. These soldiers had caught the Saiyans off-guard due to years of planning by their tyrant ruler; to completely annihilate & commit genocide upon the Saiyan Race. And their evil plan was progressing to victory.

There lies a pyramid structure amongst the destruction, massive in structure, almost covering a section of landscape itself. The Mayan-esque design makes the pyramid easier to walk towards the top as long as the many amounts of stone steps don't tire any visitors. Stray energy blasts rain down from the sky, slamming into the pyramid but leaving it completely undamaged. The architecture is far older than anything modern, hence the longevity of the structure. It is made of kachin, the densest material in the known multiverse, able to withstand even the strongest blows from a Kaioshin & possibly even planetary destruction.

A lone Saiyan is seen scaling the giant pyramid; scarred, wearing blue cloth gauntlets, a red headband, & clad in Frieza Force armor. His name: Bardock, the father of Son Goku.

He stares out into the skies as explosions continue to rock rock & blast shockwaves toward him but not pushing him afar. He knows he could fly to the top but doing so risked him being caught by the enemy faction that was killing his race before his very eyes. Bardock makes it to the top, he looks at a number of strange murals inside, paintings & carvings of Great Apes, Super Saiyans, a Saiyan Queen, & a Super Saiyan God defeating them. Bardock shakes off his awe of the murals as he continues to move forward within. He comes across a room with a massive sepulcher & statues of the mural's legend with the Queen set by a sepulcher. Bardock touches the sepulcher. Dust puffs off, he tries to remove his hand only for a leathery, skeletal-like hand grabs his own.

Bardock is immediately startled. The had belongs to an elderly Saiyan, clad in a red robe, holding a large, wooden staff. The elderly man asks,

"So... the son of Darshi... why do you come to this temple at such a time?"

"Guardian of Planet Vegeta, I have come in desperation. Our planet is in peril. I have inhaled the scent of Saiyan death for too long."

"You come looking for me? What is it do you seek?"

Bardock drops his look of gloom to confidence as he speaks to the Elder Saiyan.

"I've come seeking power. Power enough to to save our people. To save myself, my friends, & my family. Power to defeat Frieza. It was said centuries ago that you were a great mystic who was once the most powerful Saiyan alive. Will you help us?"

"Maybe I once was. And you want to kill The Imperator & save our planet?  You & I both know I am in no condition to jog let alone fight him. I cannot join you in battle."

"Then, I'm wasting my time here old man."

The Elder Saiyan coughs as he interrupts Bardock's pace of walking away.

"Just hold on a minute. I can grant you my life force as with every guardian of this planet has done for countless millennia. I've lived to see our old planet die & this planet thrive. Perhaps, this will be the same."

"THIS PLANET WILL SURVIVE! I will ensure this. I, no, ANY Saiyan will do this right now. But I AM HERE!"

"Ok, Righteous Saiyan. Come. Place your hand on the tomb once again."