Dragon Ball Super: Exodus (Draft Chapters 41-43)

CHAPTER 41: TAKE YOUR TIME, I'M NOT IN A BEERUSH

As the Empress hovered & landed between her Legion, she knelt, ripping pieces of grass from the ground. She sighed as she extended her arms out, embracing her own return.

"It's been too long..." said Celere.

Beerus, with an indifferent look, spat out a toothpick as he made his way over to The Legion. Whis floated down towards them to accompany Lord Beerus as Cumber growled at the Angel. Celere stuck her hand out to Cumber, stopping him from attempting a fight.

"Well, well, well... the prodigal daughter returns." said Beerus, "Just... what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Oh Beerus, you haven't lost your temper. In fact, it seems like you've grown a bit bitter since we last met." replied Celere.

"Comes with the job." said Beerus, "Tell me what you want before you go 6 feet under."

"Wow! And I just got here!" snarked Celere.

"And I see you brought guests." replied Beerus.

"They're here to ensure yours won't have an issue." countered Celere.

"So they're not here to enjoy the inclusive atmosphere that Whis & I set up? How rude." said Beerus.

"Lord Beerus if I may, Celere, it's been a very long time. Will you be ok?", asked Whis.

"I'll be ok, Whis." replied Celere, "When I'm done with that bastard master of a cat."

"So, this visit was entirely for me? Oh, how sweet." said Beerus.

"Careful Celere, I would advise you not to engage Lord Beerus. He will have ultimate authority on whether you live or be erased. He has exponentially gained more power than when you last met us. Please. Go home. Rethink your decision." said Whis.

"I already made up my mind years ago, old friend." said Celere, "The only person that stands a chance against me is him. The only person who could've let... me... BE!", yelled Celere.

"LET YOU BE!?" mocked Beerus as he cackled, "Don't make me laugh. I gave you a chance. I would've let you conquer our damn universe, if it meant you fucking off."

"I've defeated your pupils already." said Celere as she pointed to Goku, "Him, his son, & my descendant, Vegeta; who seems to be the only one following your lead only to fail."

Goku's eyes lit up in anger as Broly took his hand out to stop Goku. Kollard & Parsip chuckled at Goku's anger at Celere's statement.

"Vegeta is nothing more than an unprepared redshirt. You know better to compare us." replied Beerus.

"You haven't taught him anything other than that crap about creation & destruction. He doesn't know he has to break." said Celere.

"Did you not hear a word I said? He's not ready. And neither are you. Yamoshi should have killed you. But the heartbroken fool was still in love with you & would rather die." replied Beerus, "Are you even ready for death?"

Celere began to grip her gauntlets as Beerus' aura began to flicker.

"Then, you know what must happen. "Lord Beerus"", mocked Celere.

Celere unleashed her aura once more as the force blasted powerful winds that instantaneously put out every fire on the planet. It darkened Beerus' world into a dark, purplish hue as The Legion & Goku braced themeselves & stared in awe while Cumber & Broly stood indifferent against the winds.

"Do not interfere, big man." muffled Cumber.

Celere crossed her arms as she looked right at Beerus, as the Destroyer smiled in glee.