Dragon Ball Super: Exodus (Draft Chapters 24-27)

CHAPTER 24: THE DOMAIN ATTRACTION

It was morning, the hallways laid with commotion as the Legion Members minus Cumber, had woke up to do their typical rituals. Whether sharpening weapons, mixing chemicals, or even meditation. Bardock was next to wake up as he rose from his restless slumber walking along the halls, passing by the Legion. They looked at Bardock as if he was not apart of their group yet had to play along. Bardock passed the Twins & Kollard where Kollard grabs Bardock's arm.

"Guardian. We haven't met but don't think for a second the Legion isn't aware of your treachery." said Kollard.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" asked Bardock.

"I'm supposed to believe an old man who got lost here for 40 years, didn't read my grave? My idols? Have her bring me up in whatever telepathic crap conversation you had?" said Kollard.

"She didn't. Or else I'd know you." said Bardock.

Suddenly, electricity started coursing through Kollard's arm & into Bardock's.

"I want you to know me by pain, Guardian." said Kollard.

Bardock felt the sizzle & his arm beginning to seize from the electrocution. However, before Kollard can continue his torture, a landing boom was heard in the hallways. Then, heavy footsteps & muffled breathing.

"Let him go Kollard. Or I'll kill you myself." said a deep, muffled voice.

In from the shadows of the temple, walking along the Legion, came the massive Cumber. Kollard let go of Bardock as he walked toward Cumber & kneeled in his presence.

Kollard apologized, "I'm sorry Lord Cumber. I shouldn't ha-"

Cumber leaned down & picked up Kollard by his neck. He dangled him like a child's doll as he stared intensely into Kollard's eyes.

"Don't be. Be with knowledge." asserted Cumber, "You know better not to mess with him. His atonement is for Celere to decide, not you."

He dropped Kollard as he hit the floor gasping for air. Cumber then walked by Bardock & looked at him with an intense stare as well.

"Not for you.", Cumber muffled to Bardock, "Anyone that hurts out new brothers, will be punished gruesomely."

"New brothers?" said Rettas, a skinnier Legion Member who looked around 40 years old physically & held a crotchet.

"I would like to introduce you all to Celere's newest project, Lord Chife." said Cumber.

From the shadows of the hallway, stepped forth a small hooded figure. He revealed himself as he took down his hood, being the boy Piccolo met earlier; now clad in daedric Saiyan armor.

"A child!?" said Ettucè, a short yet stout Legion Member holding a knife, "We have an old man & now a kid, what's next a parapel-"

Chife used his ki transparency abilities onto his knife & phased it into Ettucè's neck.

"The child is a crafty one." said Cumber, "He lacks power but phasing ki is an ability our Empress sought out personally. I suggest not angering him."

Chife then releases the knife from inside Ettucè's neck.

"Legion. Get acquainted with your new brother. I must take the Guardian to the Empress." ordered Cumber.

They walked up numerous stairs to the top of the pyramid to see the flaming red aura of Celere still flickering above. She awaited their arrival as she tapped her pointer finger against the stone of the armrest.