Dragon Ball Super: Exodus (Draft Chapters 34-37)

CHAPTER 34: THE MOTION OF YAM OCEAN

Goku opened his eyes very slowly as he stretched his arms out & felt the cold touch of snow on the ground. He stood up & saw a forest, light in the night but caught in a blizzard. As Goku started walking around, he saw a blood trail in the ground; he began following it until he saw a humanoid shape in the darkness. It wasn't large but rather small, like a child, he got closer & realized it was a little girl, shivering & freezing.

"Hey!" said Goku in a friendly voice.

The little girl turned around, reddish hair, she looked horrified as she stared at Goku. She then, began sprinting into the darkness as Goku scratched his head & then, started running after her.

"Wait up! I'm not going to hurt you!" he yelled.

The little girl frantically ran as Goku had sped up to her. As soon as Goku nearly caught up to her, he slipped & fell down a hill. He tumbled down through tundra & rolled into logs & trees throughout. He launched through the air & he slammed back into the ground.

But something was odd, the ground felt hot, rough like sedimentary pebbles sticking on him. It was sand. He shook it off thinking it was just eye boogers but then, he stared & saw that he was indeed on a beach. He grabbed the sand by him & looked generally confused as he noticed he was on a tiny patch of sand, surrounded by nothing but ocean water.

"Kinda like Kame House." he said to himself.

He got back to his feet as he noticed the water begin to ripple with bubbles. All of a sudden, a massive wave lifted itself into the sky infront of Goku. The Wave grew larger as the entire ocean surrounded Goku on his tiny patch of sand. Then, Goku raised an eyebrow & saw a large figure within the waves; a humanoid one & it was looking at him. Goku dropped his guard & reached out his hand towards it as the large figure reached out its own hand. Their hands nearly touch when all of a sudden, Goku wakes up.

He realized he was in his room, at Beerus' World, now surrounded by Broly, Cheelai, & Lemo.

"Sheesh, it's like he's been knocked out forever." said Lemo.

"Well it had to be from your tea, Lemo!" replied Cheelai.

"Coulda sworn it was from Vegeta giving him the razzle dazzle but sure, blame the tea!", said Lemo.

"Oh, you little!" said Cheelai.

"Friends! He's awake!" exclaimed Broly.

"Goku! You're finally awake." said Cheelai.

"Yeah. We were all worried about ya! First you were concussed then, you had a fever, wouldn't stop mumbling about some... really sad things & then about some waves or something." said Lemo.

"Vegeta... Granolah... Where are they?" asked Goku.

"I guess they're on whatever planet you were on." said Cheelai.

"No. They're on Earth." said a voice as footsteps were heard. It was Whis.

"Goku. Per request of Vegeta, Broly, & myself, I will make sure you get proper treatment. You seem still off as a result of Vegeta giving you the proper beatdown, if I say so myself." said Whis.

"Yeah. You got that right." said Goku, "Whis... I haven't been myself. I feel like my body isn't just in pain but... my soul is. I've never felt something like this... not to this extent."

"Well, when you're all better & done chatting with Broly & Friends, please come back to the lake. I'd like to show you something." said Whis.

Whis then walked back out of the room as Goku began to scratch his head.