Dragon Ball Super: Exodus (Draft Chapters 10-12)

CHAPTER 10: SAVE THE DENDATE

Within the meeting room of Police HQ, Saiyaman, Krillin, Norgod, & the rest of the officers are all mapping out the sting operation. They're pointing maps of the building, schematics, & layout of the district.

Soon, a boom is felt throughout the building.

"What was that?", said Saiyaman.

"Earthquake, you'll get used to it. Not really." said The Commissioner.

"Anyways, the machine we are dealing with as stated by the good doctor, is a teleportation device.", said Saiyaman.

"A teleportation device?!", said Norgod

"Yeah, he calls it the Instant Transmitter.", replies Saiyaman.

"Original, right?", remarks Krillin.

They point to a a bunch of subterranean tunnels & electrical circuits.

"Now, we need to cut off the power. Cutting off the grid won't be enough, that's a big building. We're either going to have to EMP the building somehow or we find the emergency generator.", said Krillin.

"And we're doing this so he doesn't escape or ambush us, correct?", asks The Commissioner.

"Correct, sir!", Saiyaman said enthusiastically, "Based on intel, we know Taroc has Red Ribbon weaponry."

"And because of that reason, they'd atomize any of us in seconds minus Saiyaman. Granted, almost all of us are super-humans with tails, we can't take that risk of knowing our limits.", explained Krillin.

"I've already obtained the warrant for his arrest. But I think we should use a distraction. I can arrange for the PD to surround the building while I send you, Great Saiyaman, & a squad into the sewers." said The Commissioner, "Also, how are we going to EMP, the facility & the machine?"

"Glad you asked, Commissioner!" Saiyaman yells vibrantly.

He throws a capsule & out comes a small box of Hachimaru.

"Oh no. Not the bees.", remarked Krillin.

"We use these Saiyadrones given to us the by the Doctor. It's his last batch as not only do they have EMP technology. But the good doctor reprogrammed them specifically to find what powers the machine! We can fry the generators or... the machine itself!" explained Saiyaman.

"Or maybe we set off an EMP chain reaction in their armory.", suggested Krillin.

"Maybe. But we gotta use them sparingly! We only have 10!", said Saiyaman.

"Welp, I'm glad Taroc is a real estate guy spy & not a pest control person.", joked Krillin, "Commish, are you seriously comfy being a distraction? We can accompany you to the sting."

"It's fine, Captain. Tails, Heads, Monkeys, Werewolves, they got whole other thing coming when you mess with the Satan City Police Department.", said The Commissioner.

"I like your enthusiasm, Commissioner. Captain Krillin. Let's take him on!", exclaimed Saiyaman.

Many miles away, an small tropical island in the distance; untouched by storms & waves as it sits in the clear blue waters of the Earth's Ocean. A pink house on the top with soft sands & Bermuda grass; Kame House, Home of Master Roshi & Turtle. The old man himself, walks out of his home to stare upon the horizon as the sunlight beams on him and reflects off the lens of his sunglasses.

There, in the distance, he spots 2 rays of energy rippling & carving the calm waters, moving at tremendous speeds. Roshi can sense their energies; Vegeta & Trunks, he's been waiting for them for quite some time. He wipes the sweat from his bald head as he suspects the matter of the visit.